No announcement yet.

Auto-x with auto.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting it in 2 will move the car in 2ndG only , it will not downshift to 1stG. If it was D2 then it will start in 1stG.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i'd just keep it in d1 and shift up to d2 in straights..then back to d1

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Make sure you have some money set aside for repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
          How so? I know many newer cars have it where you can slide the stick to the side and it becomes like a maunal...

I ususly shift mine up through the gears.
          Those are sequential transmissions. They have a different transmission anatomy than that of regular automatics.
          my 91 cb7
          Originally posted by 4doorfury
          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
            Make sure you have some money set aside for repairs.
            Are you saying stuff will break really often or are you just saying that I should have money set aside for random things that occurs in auto-xing.
            my 91 cb7
            Originally posted by 4doorfury
            I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Really you should be able to leave it in D1. I think the CB autos can get up to like 40 or 50 mph easy in first.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

When is the next autocross. I can do it this time, I got my suspension fix

Members Ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by jm991700 View Post
                  When is the next autocross. I can do it this time, I got my suspension fix
                  This weekend in Laurens, SC. It is like 2 hours away. But it is going to be huge. But after that, not until the end of October.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Yeah, I just swapped from an auto, don't bother with anything other than 1st, changing gears will slow you down, I think you can get maybe 45 in 1st but no more....can't remember anymore.

Oh and get ready to replace/swap because the auto isn't going to like auto-x.
                    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

i canhit 43 in d1 thatsright befor it bouses off the rev limiter. BTW dont bousnes its to much thou

The Race Car

Comment

Working...
                      X