X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurobei's JDM Auto H22 Kill List

Thought i'd make my own kill thread so I can post new stories:

My JDM H22a auto battles....
    I'm getting tired of my auto h22 and I need to do a manual conversion so I can pass smog when it comes around again...... but I'm surprised of what a auto H22 is capable of!

A couple of my H22 auto kills

1) Civic Si (This guy swears I was squeezing!!)

2) 2004 Si (Car was right behind me at a light, he tried his hardest to pass me up but I kept a 3car gap between us

3) Rsx base with a Type-R wing (*yawn*)

4) Acura TL (TL jumped 3cars ahead, I easily caught up and passed)

5) Acura Legend Coupe (??? year b4 they stopped producing them) Annoying guy talking $hit....I shut him up

6) Mitsubishi Eclipse V6 Barely (almost even)

7) Ford Probe GT Pepboys Tanabe style oval tipped exhaust (was he kidding?)

8) Dodge Shadow Turbo (I didn't know what he tried to prove...but he cut me off...so at the next light I was like what??? I had vtec ready on D1...he didnt' do anything...then without warning he smashed....so I vteced it and left him about 8cars. The next light he made a U-turn and peeled out. Loser

9) Integra GSR 4dr: from a roll doing 50mph dropped to D2...bye!!!

10) Nissan Maxima: on I-80 doing 80 dropped to D3, embarassed the hell out of him with his chick. 120 mph I was gone!!!

11) Neon R/T: (sigh.... a guy that works somewhere on the Air Force base where I work decided to pick on me again thinking I had my old F22a6.....boy was he surprised!!!

12) 1997 Integra GS: Pushed my car the furthest i've ever gone b4... went 120+......I guess I don't have a speed govenor?? =)

13) 2002 Civic EX Coupe: Some girls in a riced silver civic thought it would be cute to pick on me.... I gave them a 3car head start and passed.

14) Volkswagon R32: Guy was sniffing my ass and tried to switch lanes and pass/cut in front of me while merging onto the freeway, so I D2'd it while doing 50 and left him to sniff another cars ass.

My personal favorites

1) 2000 Prelude auto (Got him by 1 1/2 cars) He didn't even want to race again at the next light and exited!

2) Firebird yr. ??? Cocky guy blew by me and blurted his exhaust...I caught up to the next light he wanted to give me a head start by not coming all the way to the crosswalk line. I refused and kept it in D1 waiting for his move accelerating slowly.... he smashes and my vtec kicks in a 4800 and I kept pulling and left him 7cars behind going 100+....embarrased he made the next turn.

My funny kills

1) Lexus RX300
    A guy with big bling bling spinners tried to cut me off to get out of the slow big rigs lane...... I decided to be a ass and v-tec'ed it and closed the gap. That pissed him off and I found him sniffing my ass....so I D2'ed it and left his ass.

2) Mustang 4.6 GT APC 1000spoke rim edition
    Some guys wanted to show me that domestics can have lexus style lights too......so he whomped on his flows as he passed me.....so I vteced it.......then gave him the "European Royalty wave" as I passed by"

3) Toyota Solara 2004
    I was late to work so I was speeding and I noticed a new solara zipping in and out of traffic. It was some cocky GI and his wife in a brand new solara with it's dealership plates still on. I guess he thought he thought my car was shit so at the light he didn't mash. I was ready and hit vtec all the way through and went up to 120. The whole time he was a full car length behind me. At the next light we lined up again. I looked over and his wife looked like she was scolding him or something and he looked over with a angry smirk. Just so happens a car across the stoplight was yielding and merging into his lane.... I waited for him to mash it this time on green...but he didn't. I accelerated normally still getting ready to drop it...but then without warning he mashed it and cut into my lane to get out of the yielding cars way. I bet he was mad that he paid probably over 35-40k for a brand new car and still couldn't outrun my jdm h22a =) + he was dumb for overworking a car that's not even broken in yet.

My Losses

1) Galant GTZ: I raced two of these things from a roll. One manual, one auto? Their topend seems to be more refined....or my middle section piping (still accord) is really chocking my car. They would pull on me...but then I would always catch up and try to pass. The manual guy got me by one car and I started to catch up but had to dodge traffic too....so switching lanes and trying to pass him didn't quite work out. The auto galant I bet I could've probably have beaten if he didn't decide to exit.

2) Lancer OZ edition Turbo (Damn I wish I had a manual!! Guys were cool about it. I asked to race at the light because I wanted to see how well the motor does with a turbo. My old F22a6 was a decent match against a regular OZ lancer. He beat me by 2cars. At the time I wish I had my VAFC. Everytime I shifted I fell out of v-tec, his car would pull a little away. I hope to see him on the road again. Since I have my VAFC, I set it so I can't fall out. I pull even harder and it feels alot faster now.

3) Mustang GT 2001? 5.0 manual Merging on the freeway I kept up on him until about 90mph then torque came into play...... left my ass about 6-7cars.

4) RSX Type-S freeway roll
    I surprised him for a little bit.....but those new technology K20's are no joke. after going 95.....4speed auto just doesn't quite cut it compared to a 6speed.

5) Blk Integra Type-R with jdm front end conversion
    I swear I hate Type-R drivers.....well some of them. They swear they are on the top of the Honda line and try to flex on any fixed honda out there.....but anyways. It was fun.... I bet he didn't expect my car to be a hybrid because I heard his car drop a note maybe to do a 4th gear pass like I was nothing....but I hit vtec and probably startled him.... He dropped it even lower to try to make up for it. Still the 4 speed auto doesn't match a manual box.
    The next light he gave me a thumbs up....so I guess he wasn't too cocky.

6) Dodge Neon SRT-4
    My friend gave me a two car head start. I lost by 3cars in the end going 100 on backroads.

7) Toyota Supra Turbo auto
    I'm not sure exactly what year, but I know it's the model b4 the "Fast n' Furious" movie car. One of my friends I haven't seen in a loooong time from school picked up this supra for $1000! On the way home hanging out from starbucks,from a 50mph roll.... he walked on my ass. I want to see how well I do from a stop.....

9) 1992 Integra LS ZeX kit
    My friend recently acquired a 75shot nitrous kit. Wow...amazing what a little nitrous can do for the car. His LS now has a "push button vtec" and he pulls away from my car after activation.

10) 97up Prelude Manual: Mods???
    From a roll his v-tec pulled much harder than mine and he left me by 2cars

11) 97up Prelude Supercharged: DAMNIT!! Need I say more??
    Last edited by Kurobei; 10-17-2004, 09:22 PM.
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

wow nice kills and for the losses dont worry man everyone losses i wish i had an h22 great job on the kills
    Beast: Evo X
    Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

very nice.

now that u've proven straight line,

go lapping!!!!!!
      welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Quick question.... What's up w/ all of you guys with Auto H22A's??? Did I just miss out on something? Seriously...I converted mine from auto to stick when I did my swap. What's the benefits aside from not having to shift???
        O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Originally posted by olivrooom
          Quick question.... What's up w/ all of you guys with Auto H22A's??? Did I just miss out on something?
          Well im assuming $$.. sure the swap costs money but then the xtra resources for the welding etc. of the mount.

Actually thats the reason I havent swappt an H is cause then id feel obligated to A-M it

Comment

you should really do it though. it's the greatest. i pretty much have the same kills as kurobei. but my kills on civics and accords are sick. imma start stamping the side of my door!
            O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

It only cost me 1500 for my engine and 500 labor, the tranny swap adds another 1000 and I couldnt wait any longer cuz my f22 was dying, so i did it for the cost but iam doing the tranny swap soon, im also bord of my auto.

Comment

I'm curious, how do you have vtec ready in D1? I'm not being sarcastic, I really don't know, mainly cause i been rocking my f22a6 and haven't been exposed to the world of vtec. lol. enlighten me. thanks.
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Dodge Neon SRT-4

that is fucking fast. there was one on the highway a month ago with a huge mopar sticker on it. i tryed to fuck with it and as soon as i head the bov im like this fucker will smoke me.

and yet he did. that thing hauled ass

i wouldnt mine getting an srt-4 instead of my accord

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Dodge Neon SRT-4

that is fucking fast. there was one on the highway a month ago with a huge mopar sticker on it. i tryed to fuck with it and as soon as i head the bov im like this fucker will smoke me.

and yet he did. that thing hauled ass

i wouldnt mine getting an srt-4 instead of my accord
                    yah, its fast, but it's still a neon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                      yah, its fast, but it's still a neon.
                      ^ heheh, so true. Whats up with the ass of that car sticking up 2 miles high???

Comment

Originally posted by yofmatt
                        ^ heheh, so true. Whats up with the ass of that car sticking up 2 miles high???
                        LOL, it's got ghetto bootie f0 ReaLZ! Busted Grill tOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                          I'm curious, how do you have vtec ready in D1?
                          put the gear selector into position "D1", at a low speed, and drive the car at about 4,500-5,000 RPM (right before the vtec kick in point). then, as soon as you gun it, you engage vtec right away and get a nice boost through that gear and so forth.

Comment

you beat an R32? Aren't those the V6 Golfs with 240hp and 230(?)lbft torque? I mean the car cracks the quarter in under 15 no problem.. probably more like 14.5-9 or something like that.. and you've got an automatic H22.. the best run my buddy ever had with his auto H22 was well into the 15s.. high 15s at that.. and I would be sure hesitant to tackle one in my manual H22.... I think he's got me beat...

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by Takeda
                              you beat an R32? Aren't those the V6 Golfs with 240hp and 230(?)lbft torque? I mean the car cracks the quarter in under 15 no problem.. probably more like 14.5-9 or something like that.. and you've got an automatic H22.. the best run my buddy ever had with his auto H22 was well into the 15s.. high 15s at that.. and I would be sure hesitant to tackle one in my manual H22.... I think he's got me beat...
                              the jdm auto h22 w/bolt ons can get into the 14s pretty easily. The gearing and HP difference do play some role if im not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                              X