No announcement yet.

ZC-CRX w/weight reductions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are quick and with a good driver should have pulled on you but for a dumbass cutting through traffic like and idiot your lucky he didnt wreck and land you both in jail or worse ... dead ...

for the inner door handles and switches maybe you could cut out the section of the panel that holds the handle and find a way to mount it to the metal door frame and also remove the arm from the panel and mount it straight to the door frame ... that would keep your switches in place and give you something to pull to shut the door and remove most of the panel ... you should definatly look into a cage and racing seat with harness cause if you ever wreck and get tossed against that metal door frame or thrown foward into the metal where the dash used to be your gonna get hurt bad.

Other than that its pretty sick ... you should also come up with a way to make it look cleaner ... maybe some kind of dash cut out for just the gauges ...

Comment

i dont get why it has to look clean, its gutted. I think your sacrificing your cleanliness when you decide to take out your dash,seats, ect just my .02. I think it looks killer gutted the way it is.

Comment

There is a way to have the handles mounted and the switches as well, using stock parts. I'm trying to remember how but I did have it done about 3 years ago. If I remeber right you can take the brackets off of the door panels and mount the handles and switches.

L8r and good race
        Turbo H23a3 build has begun
        01-01-2019

Comment

Working...
        X