91 LX coupe vs 90s Blazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 LX coupe vs 90s Blazer

The wife and I are sitting at a red light on my way home from letting my brother's dog out while he's camping and four wheeling this evening and in the rear view I see an early-mid 90s Blazer switch lanes and slide up next to me at the light. I look over and it's some young guy and his girlfriend. He's looking the coupe over and catches me catching him, so he reaches over and turns the stereo up and looks away. I chuckle to myself, wait for the light to change and notice that he's brake torquing and getting ready to launch. He lets it slip forward a couple inches, then a couple more and I see the other light going yellow in my peripheral.
    I look around, nothing and nobody but me and him on this four lane country-ish road as far as I can see, so I wait for him to launch when the light goes green and give him about half a length. I bring the clutch pedal up, ease the gas down and once she grabs, stomp on it. I'm ahead at the top end of first gear, I slip it down into second and break them loose a little when the clutch comes up and at the end of second there's a good half a car length between us. I slip it right over into fifth at the top of second, feeling I've proven my point and being just over the speed limit at that point. A few seconds later he gets up next to me and pops it into neutral to rev at me and then drops it back into gear and goes racing off.
    About a mile up the road he's sitting stopped at the light, and as I start to pull up next to him, he suddenly looks over at me and busts an emergency right turn, in spite of the fact that he had sat through a green turn arrow.
    The wife laughs and says "I guess he didn't want to try again." I just smiled and said "It doesn't matter. Later he'll be bragging to his buddies about how he trashed the Honda with a fartcan and stickers all over it."

It wasn't like I beat out anything badass, but I do love shutting down the occasional idiot.

lol nice kill

i love making ppl feel like jack asses

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
    96 lexus sc300 DD
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

i like doing this too.
      bahhaha

Comment

apparently only coupe guys replied to this

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
        X