Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
    My picture is best.
    *** I don't know Gman there is more sense of speed in beermans pic! Don't hate me,lol,
    VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

where's my sidewalls?!?!?!?!?
      soft spring rates and shitty tires.

check out the dust from the tires.

PPFPFFTTTTTT!!!!!!! again, soft spring rates...

buddy from school, wrong car for this type of event. i beat him by a tenth of a second.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
        track/auto-x forum with no bullshit
        indeed!
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
          where do we take it from here???

We clearly want it, but how do we get it?
          I have been bugging Deev for about a year now.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Jesus body roll.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

holy shiiiet my body roll is extreme!!! ..
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                holy shiiiet my body roll is extreme!!! ..
                i want to see the project car get some three wheel motion going on. im pretty sure it will do it.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

i think if we drove the project car at last weeks event we would of pulled off 3 wheel motions.. that track had soo many wide fast turns we couldn't take advantage of because of our awesome BodyRolls!
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

i think if we drove the project car at last weeks event we would of pulled off 3 wheel motions.. that track had soo many wide fast turns we couldn't take advantage of because of our awesome BodyRolls!
                    actually a lot of people were complaining about the hairpins and not having enough power, a driver will usually suffer. stock f22's

i think im going to cam my f22 and slap on the f22a6 manifold thatis sitting in my room
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      actually a lot of people were complaining about the hairpins and not having enough power, a driver will usually suffer. stock f22's

i think im going to cam my f22 and slap on the f22a6 manifold thatis sitting in my room
                      DO IT! ..

Comment

yep, ill usually try to stay in 2nd around hairpins but sometimes you have to drop it...

i want to do head and manifold work but that will change my class. Im going for suspension next season to keep me in STS.

Wes and Danyo, you guys need to come up here for a weekend next year. I will get down there for an event asap...
                        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
                          yep, ill usually try to stay in 2nd around hairpins but sometimes you have to drop it...

i want to do head and manifold work but that will change my class. Im going for suspension next season to keep me in STS.

Wes and Danyo, you guys need to come up here for a weekend next year. I will get down there for an event asap...
                          they dont need to know you did head work but you are the winner of your class :o
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

they dont need to know you did head work but you are the winner of your class :o
                            exactly.. that's why u should CAM ur Fseries!

yo.. u think rear sway bar will help my autox times??

Comment

exactly.. that's why u should CAM ur Fseries!

yo.. u think rear sway bar will help my autox times??
                              you need to put the rsr's with koni yellows in the rear to get that ass down. that's hurting your weight transfer.

do that first and then we should do a bushing kit AND THEN a sway bar. im tempted to put a progress back on because the holes are already drilled oin my cross member but ill resist and get one for the project.

sick pic.

Last edited by wed3k; 11-14-2008, 12:51 AM.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

you need to put the rsr's with koni yellows in the rear to get that ass down. that's hurting your weight transfer.

do that first and then we should do a bushing kit AND THEN a sway bar. im tempted to put a progress back on because the holes are already drilled oin my cross member but ill resist and get one for the project.
                                indeed.. i want to flip the metal spring holder thing on the fronts, raise me up a little..maybe even put the metal clip up one notch

next autoX no more 225's in the front without spacers. lol.

Imma have to get me a progress sway bar! need to pick up that rear wheel around turns!

.. haha check out my hydraulics

---------------

Project Car FTW!

Last edited by TheNextAZN; 11-14-2008, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X