Nothing great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing great

Was at a CVS buying some milk when i noticed the guy leaving had a nice sounding hatch. So i figured i'd be a punk and see if he wants to play(I havent drove the car in weeks lol). So we go at it. He couldn't leave me. We were dead even. At the end i heard some sort of purge like smoke was being released. Figured maybe he had nitrous. That run he had me. Waved and split.

Second race was against a black spec v. He followed me for a lil bit then he decides to gun it. So I slam the gas pedal and walked him. He couldn't catch up. Too bad those cars have no top end at all.

But yea after not driving the car for awhile and it being a auto LSD i'm pretty happy with it.

no
    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
    $30 HID kits here Thread
    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

so you got a h22 well nice man i beat a specv too with my auto a4
    i feel good cause i beat a 350z~

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur

But yea after not driving the car for awhile and it being a auto LSD i'm pretty happy with it.

lsd...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X