Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ME vs. SE-R, BOTH SLusHBOXeS with VIDEO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ME vs. SE-R, BOTH SLusHBOXeS with VIDEO!!!

OK, here's the vid, IGNORE the beginning and the end, BUT! there are 2 races in between, both rolls. in my defense, first roll i was in D4, and we rolled from 40ish, so i downshifted, and lost some time, it helps to be in higher revs when roll racing i think. Second roll, i was dead on. Keep in mind I was @ his rear bumper the whole time, even though it may seem as if he is further away.

My mods are in my sig, but i don't have my 260 in @ the moment. HE has AEM Cai installed for the vid and a pulley.

His factory specs are 165 hp and 175 TQ, my specs as u know 140 and 142. His car is also lighter by almost 250 lbs.

ENjoy!

http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic...od=teh_win.wmv
    Last edited by Nycxeracer; 10-25-2004, 01:49 PM.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

I like your vtec head swap on your h23, with rsx tranny man, thats sooo fast, 200 shot WOW how do you do it? LMFAO
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

wow u did good against that car. Now i feel better next time i see one. cool video
      94 accord lx
      JDM H22A auto swap, aem cai, apexi WS2 exhaust, modified dc sports header,random tech. cat.
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/468060

Comment

Good job man. Those cars can hit low 15's stock so you aren't doing too bad. Maybe one day my car will be as jdm as yours

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
          Good job man. Those cars can hit low 15's stock so you aren't doing too bad. Maybe one day my car will be as jdm as yours
          Thanks man, BTW, his auto runs 15's, not low though, mid-highish. Thanks though guys. We will do another run again soon, glad u enjoyed the TYPE r videO y0. ahhAHah. BTW, he installed a header, sooooo we'll see if my TB bored will help a smidge. ok, lataz.

Comment

nice runs. you guys should do it again, but you hold the camera... so we can see how hard he pulls.

why was your regrind not it, and when are you putting it back?

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
              nice runs. you guys should do it again, but you hold the camera... so we can see how hard he pulls.

why was your regrind not it, and when are you putting it back?
              Thanks, yah, good idea about me holding the camera. I'll do that next time, problem is, it's not my camera he might be ghey about it. anyway, ya i took out the cam for a short time, lonnnng ass story, but anyway, i'm going to slap it back in as soon as i get some time. Probably this week. We'll do another run again post-install. I'll def. post the next vid again.

Comment

want me to run him 4 u? lol

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  Haha, now that would defeat the whole purpose of ME racing him, lol. Thanks anyway, but i may have a "job" for you yet. any idea if you can take out a spec V?

Comment

how much power a spec v has?

Comment

LOL, nice... break in period, lol.
                      -pax
                      Seattle, WA

Comment

Good run man.... Dave told me about the run like after it happened. You guys should get a race from a STOP though on tape. I dunno if thats too JDM though lol

'01 Z24 5 speed
                        GM Supercharger, ESM 2.7" (6.5psi) Pulley, AEM Short-Ram Intake,
                        2.5" Catback Exhaust, RSM 62mm Throttle Body, Upper/Lower Motor Mounts, B&M Short Shifter

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle

want me to run you for HIM? =o)

strike that....

want me to embarrass you for HIM?
                          Last edited by NCspecV81; 10-23-2004, 02:10 PM.

Comment

NCspecV81, since you don't bother responding to PMs, I'll just say it publicly. Quit being an e-thug. You are more than welcome on the board, but you're being an ass. We don't need that here. Either play nice, or leave. I really don't care if your car is faster than mine, or anyone else's. In fact, you don't even KNOW who's car is faster on here! (quite frankly, h22sparkle would embarrass you royally, unless you're putting down power in excess of 350hp...)

If you have something to prove, take it to the track. Let me see a timeslip of you running Fearit22. Let me see a timeslip against h22sparkle. Keep your trash talking off the board, or I will.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              NCspecV81, since you don't bother responding to PMs, I'll just say it publicly. Quit being an e-thug. You are more than welcome on the board, but you're being an ass. We don't need that here. Either play nice, or leave. I really don't care if your car is faster than mine, or anyone else's. In fact, you don't even KNOW who's car is faster on here! (quite frankly, h22sparkle would embarrass you royally, unless you're putting down power in excess of 350hp...)

If you have something to prove, take it to the track. Let me see a timeslip of you running Fearit22. Let me see a timeslip against h22sparkle. Keep your trash talking off the board, or I will.

well...with what i got now..im around 330whp & 320wtq...so take it like that...

if he feels the need to pick on a very lightly modded auto ser car...

he needs to step up and take on the big brother first...and i garauntee the only person getting royally embarrassed would be h22sparkle =o)

btw ive never checked my private messages which i will do now.
                              Last edited by NCspecV81; 10-23-2004, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X