Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Cb7 Fly-By's and Burnout (Extra! Saturn Burnout)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f22a4boy View Post
    even my auto can do better
    Video or Ban...

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

damn i wish i had a camera. i would show u how the teg puts it down ON 18s.

why is it the driveshaft that goes directly into the tranny is usually the easiest wheel to break loose?

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
        damn i wish i had a camera. i would show u how the teg puts it down ON 18s.

why is it the driveshaft that goes directly into the tranny is usually the easiest wheel to break loose?
        Limited slip differential.

Comment

yea i know i dont have limited slip. but the driver side wheels never break loose

is my car RFWD- right front wheel drive? lol
          Last edited by skilzz; 08-02-2008, 03:33 AM. Reason: is my car RFWD- right front wheel drive?

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
            yea i know i dont have limited slip. but the driver side wheels never break loose

is my car RFWD- right front wheel drive? lol

once u hit 3.5-4k let the rpms drop a little and slowly rev it back up while working ur steering wheel back and forth should see lotsa smoke and erm bald tires!

did that countless times on my old white 322k miles accord never had a problem!

supprised the saturen did that good is it a dual cam?
            1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

that was a waste.

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Chris can paint a guage cluster bezel, But the real question.....

Can he change a clutch?!
                -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Working...
                X