No announcement yet.

SRT-4 Owns All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video, hopefully that makes some people think twice. Gotta love the haters leaving comments on youtube though. I mean wow.
    RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

Originally posted by oranger View Post
      I second drummer steve. I still feel for the guy though, even though he'd was being stupid, that still sucks.

I refuse to race, anywhere on the street. It isn't really wise at all. And as the Illegal Racing sticky points out, tracks give timeslips. Proof FTW!
      bad thing about that is not everyone has a track nearby

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        to be quite honest I have seen this a ton growing up around rich kids.
        Most of the parents go out and by these kids crazy fast cars and they end up crashing them. They didnt pay for it so they do not know the value of a dollar or how to treat these vehicles.
        Yep. At my HS we had 2 new evo's, an S2K, and a new STI. The sti was parked on the curbed island, a daily hop of 6" pretty much shattered the bumper. The evo backed out of his garage and ripped his fender well, the other one knocked his bumper out. S2K got his riced out. The only big wreck happened to this kid in an '03 Sentra Se-R. That was a joke though. He's in an MS3 now.

Comment

Drive a slow car, it will feel a lot faster at much slower speeds.

I commend the video poster for his courage.

Yeah, that video did make me think twice about how I was driving.
          DEVOTE

Comment

The guy was an idiot (as he did admit many times in the comments). I drive 'quick', but not in those conditions.

He wrecked after the race - going 80+mph in rain/sleet. Even I slow down in wet conditions. Video didn't make me think twice, it just reminded me that some people really don't know how to drive.

And for the record, according to the video poster, he bought the car with his own money (well, he took out a loan in his own name for the down payment). His mom had nothing to do with his owning the vehicle, and his dad died nine months previously.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
              I commend the video poster for his courage.

Yeah, that video did make me think twice about how I was driving.
              x2
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I'll admit, the part about his mom spending Mother's Day in the hospital brought a tear to my eye.
                I'd hate for my mom to have to go through that.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                  x2
                  X3!

im guna drive slower than Grandma Lucy on Sunday going to church.

Comment

The best thing i can say is that, now, im am soooo glad that i grew up poor and my parents couldnt afford a nice car for me or my brother.

My sis bought herself a 68 ford with a 360, holly, all that shit, when she was 15. And just like the vid, it didnt last more that 6 months. When she wrecked it, she was lucky enough to keep it on the wheels.

That guy i lucky to be alive, but thats not whats important.
                    Hes lucky he didnt take someone else down with him.

Comment

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm
                      some people should look at the video again and have that shit inbed'd in their heads for real.....hhhmmmm

anyway lucky guy he's alive now
                      now everytime he walks threw medal detectors he is reminded of that day....damn shame.....
                      Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 07-29-2008, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Yea, I saw this vid awhile back......just sad.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

its his fault he was driving fast and that video just should that bad drivers should not drive
                          i feel good cause i beat a 350z~

Comment

proof why i drive stupid alone not with ppl in the car i only risk my life

that srt4 needed a driver mod bad young ppl who cant drive

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
                            96 lexus sc300 DD
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

wow when he's 40 he will have to have all those PFM crowns removed and replaced cause his body is gonna reject all that mercury esp with all that other trauma to his body already. i kno.. i work for a dentist and we practice all natural dentistry with everything being bio compatible with your body..

sorry for the guys loss and pain but at least he is still alive. and btw srt's are a garbage can. any of our cb7 f22's stock internals even with a lil 4lb turbo could own one by a whole car. id rather a stock EK than an SRT.
                              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

This all sounds to familier. I had a friend named erin in high school he crashed his moms SC400 going 140mph. He can bairly walk
                                One Day At A Time
                                "Honda Connaisseur"
                                1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                                1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                                1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                                1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                                1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                                1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                                Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                                Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Working...
                                X