This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo f22 1/8th mile times

Hey guys made it to the track last nite to get some an idea of what the car was running. Earlier in the day i'd rotated my yoko avs es100's up to the front and washed her to get that wind resistance down ya know . Anyways i only got one chance to launch before i went to the track with the turbo and my best tires up front. I did like a 3500 rpm drop in traffic and caught traction without bogging. The next tidbit was i datalogged a 3rd gear pull at 7.5psi and it was almost at a flat 11.2:1 a/f ratio the entire pull. I went to burn a leaner map and the laptop died...again . So i said to hell with it i'll run it like this i need a time frame. First run was against a 2003 civic SI (which i later found out had a t3/to4e, stage 2 clutch and Cry02 under the hood). I@ launched at 3500rpm just like on the streets and caught traction...then i really caught traction and bogged down to like 2000rpm. I managed to get a 9.76 @75 with a 2.4 60ft. The second race was against the same turbo civic and since i bogged last time i launched at 4K this time and was gonna go WOT right after i dropped the clutch. Caught traction then lost it horribly around 5K. Went to shift into 2nd and it took 2 full seconds to get it in car. Honda transmission fluid sucks i wanna go back to my royal purple cause i never had this frequent of a prob before i changed the tranny fluid. 11.3@71 for that run. The 3rd run was last and best of the night against an integra ls. Launched at about 3700rpm and waited to catch complete traction this time b4 flooring it.
    Reaction - .542 (.500 is perfect on this tree)
    60ft - 2.372
    1/8th - 9.753 @74.99mph

Like i said it was just a base run to give me an idea of what the car is capable of. I believe i can get a 9.2-9.4 1/8th mile outta this thing on the same amount of boost. I had about 135-140 extra pounds of weight including my audio setup in the car. My camber is so off i'm riding on only 20% of the front tires at all times
    and i was running rich. I can gain 5-7 to the wheels by raising that a/f ratio to 11.9:1. But for the most part i'm happy with the test results and times. And its real nice to know i can hang with turbo k-series motors that are pushing more boost than i am

comments and criticism welcome
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

1 Step foward 2 steps back... lol

now u gotta fix ur camber/lean out the map/remove ur audio setup and go back to the track....

enjoy..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

yup basically i just ran this bitch sideways, puffin the carbon, and blaring ying yang twins lol. Oh and i did a slight burn out and was sliding all over the place lol. That was fun to e-brake and go sideways.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

The best part is... he went to the track in shorts and a sleeveless shirt (neither of which you can race in..), and he ended up wearing my bellbottoms, and my shirt for a good portion of the night, until we found out that you could borrow pants from the tower.... then he still wore my shirt.

The registrar's were like.."wow, you'll wear HER pants just to run? thats dedication"

Comment

nice man, thats good for a mid to low 14 in the quater
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Next time you get it on video, with allgonoshows pants on lol.

Comment

this thread is a teaser man comon I wanna see some freakin video's this thread needs more vids. And dynoes

Comment

stop whinin' bishes Just be glad i got there cause the car is down right now due to alternator and/or battery problems

Comment

damn improve the car before you improve the driver.

Comment

the car has to move b4 either of us can improve...i've got the money so even if it is the alt. i can fix it by today or tomorrow...as long as i get it up and going before wednesday afternoon cause i plan on heading out to the 1/4 mile that day. In the mean time my little sister is missing and never came home from work last night. She's only 16 so at the moment i could care less about the car ya know

Comment

did you go to the police shes probably at her boyfriends house or out with her friend while at a boyfriends house.

Comment

sounds good man! sorry to hear about your sis. im sure she will be back, no one wants to be home when they are 16.

Hit me up on AIM too, i want to try and use your p05...i need something bad!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

its dyno time

Comment

damn man i thought i was going thru some shit at the moment, but n e ways, hope u all find or get intouch with her

keep us updated....on ur sister, fuck the car.
                            NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Little sister found. She ran away from home and spent the night at a friends house cause my dad is an asshole and she hates being in that house as much as i do. I don't blame her at all. She's going through the same thing i went through for 21 years except she has bigger balls than i do and she'll fight back. Military father so alot of u know what i'm talking about. Try to run the fuckin house like boot camp. Anyways she's safe. So...BACK TO THE CAR!!!

I get off work in like 20mins, I'll stop by honda and pick up the part i need, charge the battery when i can get home and hope for the best. I'm actually trying to avoid the only dyno currently running in town cause the guys there like to make fun of anything that isn't a civic. I don't trust them either with my car...Stage 6 Motorsports can blow sweaty monkey balls!

AccordR33 pm me ur address and i'll send it out post haste. Don't worry about paying me for shipping or the ecu right now. U can do that when u get on ur feet bro. Look at it as your car's right to run well. Still haven't gotten the chance to test out the p05 but i'm pretty sure she's fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X