X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
    dood seriously..

ugh.. fine.. if ur right but ur attitude towards this entire thread is so negative..

i didnt even see a good job.. or nice going in ur post.. wtf? lay off the haterade..
    Yea I dont see why you got so hostile. All he did was point out fact (which it is). Dont get so defensive.

'01 Z24 5 speed
    GM Supercharger, ESM 2.7" (6.5psi) Pulley, AEM Short-Ram Intake,
    2.5" Catback Exhaust, RSM 62mm Throttle Body, Upper/Lower Motor Mounts, B&M Short Shifter

Comment

Because he has been a dick and whored up this entire thread. I wasn't saying he would hit a 13 on that run. His car is nowhere near completely tuned, and having crappy axles isn't helping any either. Whenever he gets it setup perfectly then I think he could hit 13's, or if he wanted to turn up the boost he could hit 13's too. I'm just saying he easily has the potential to do it with little work.

Comment

what is it with these non-accord drivers lately? go the fuck away

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I see some people being dicks here, but it's not the non-accord drivers.

Spec was being an ass before, but he seems alright to me now. Pointing out that 76mph isn't right for a 13 second 1/4 pass isn't negative. If someone wants to argue it with FACTS, feel free. Calling him a dick for not bowing down to the mighty turbo F22 is stupid. He's not being disrespectful. The same goes for BlackZ2401. He just pointed out (as I'm doing) that Spec wasn't doing anything wrong.

So, I'm sorry Antoine, but I'm going to lock this up. If CB7 owners are going to start shit now, it's not worth keeping it open. Next time you run, just make a new thread. We're all looking forward to your progress! I just don't feel like defending Member X and Member Y every time someone challenges a speculation...

Comment

Working...
          X