Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was 17, I got a criminal speeding ticket....one of my first ones too. I foresee this in your future if you keep on speeding. There's no need to go 65 in a 40. SLOW DOWN please. Before it costs you $$$ b/c your bound to get caught by a cop. Actually you will. its not cheap either.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

hahahahaha i rest my case.....and i do have a daughter i decided to take that path and i steped up to be responsible and I'm still trying to be a good father her name is Bianca Mia Morales and i need to step up you know but hey i guess plp here have thier own fucken opinions....well like i said i respect alll of your opinions i ain't going on saying fuck you! I'm just saying i already expected this crap....that evo shit happened in jan i didn't have3 the ECU tuned! yet now i do...i was fucking around with the evo easy way i wasn't trying to act alll bad ass or trying prove a point i was just fucking with the guy....and the girl.......yes i'm 17 with a daughter so you wanna judge?.....

and for that one guy who said stop with BS advise?..lol...are you serious from all these plp you look at me and say stop with the bs advise?...ooookkkkk i guess I'm the only one....but hey it's good...i ain't hating on ya....just laughing at ya....

Originally posted by deevergote
      .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

The GF in the Evo probably thought you were rediculous for reving and stuff.

The Evo would have pulled away and shown off a bit if you were more respectful. I always put myself in other peoples shoes. If I had the Evo, I wouldn't give someone like you the time of day, it wouldn't be worth it. Now if you had driven normal and maybe given him a thumbs up or acknowledged that he was indeed driving a sweet car versus trying to show off in grandma's dd, he probably wouldn't have gotten pissed off.

Giving Honda's a bad rep
        Last edited by coletrain; 07-02-2008, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
          The GF in the Evo probably thought you were rediculous for reving and stuff.

The Evo would have pulled away and shown off a bit if you were more respectful. I always put myself in other peoples shoes. If I had the Evo, I wouldn't give someone like you the time of day, it wouldn't be worth it. Now if you had driven normal and maybe given him a thumbs up or acknowledged that he was indeed driving a sweet car versus trying to show off in grandma's dd, he probably wouldn't have gotten pissed off.

Giving Honda's a bad rep

spoken like a ture cb7tuner....

Originally posted by deevergote
          .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
            spoken like a ture cb7tuner....
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF
              hahhahah /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\.....this guy with his lil
              Go dig a ditch.
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

If this post gets me the banstick, I'll take it, but I'll try to keep from flaming.

Don't get your panties in a twist because no one believes you or is rushing to tell you how fucking cool you are because you acted like FnF was the bible of tuning. You've spread preposterous stories across the site, post whored, made incredible claims (including a dual intake and headers. A dual intake on our car is just stupid and you can only have one header on an f22a block it's a friggin inline 4.) and acted like an ass in general. You're a douche, plain and simple. The people on this board are, mostly, decent knowledgable people who have been building, tuning, modifying, tweaking, driving cb7s for years. There is more knowledge regarding our cars here than in the entire Honda Corporation and yet you come on the site, start bragging about something that we all KNOW is physically, mechanically impossible (I'm referring to the ECU thread) start this thread about how you were an idiot and a moron, make contradictory statements about your car (and child) in different posts and treat everyone else as if they should just let you go on and on with stupid claims and asinine stories. It's not happening here. Go play with the other ricers or learn to grow up. I can only hope you grow up in time to teach your child to grow up. The way you act is irresponsible, reckless and childish. Your actions will eventually hurt you and probably someone else.

And I wasn't judging you about having a child at 17. I was asking if you did actually have one. In one post you claim to have a child on the way, and in this one, you already have one. Which is it? When I said you needed to man up, I meant you need to stop acting like an asshole and realize that you are an example for your child. Even though you're still a child yourself, you made a decision, chose to try to step up and be responsible (and I give you props for that), but just being there isn't enough. You need to teach your child not to act the way you do now. People with your attitude and poor decision making skills are half the problem with the world today. I just hope you get a clue before it's too late for you or your child.

If you think the people here are idiots and assholes for the way we have reacted to you, take this BS to another forum; honda-tech.com, superhonda.com, hondaaccordforum.com, hell go to the local racing forum for my town, columbusracing.com and post up your claims. See how they treat you. You'll figure out who the asshole is soon enough, because if everyone except you is an asshole, maybe it's not them.

Having said that, if I get the banstick, does someone email me to let me know when I can come back? I'm gonna be jonesing without the site!

Comment

Very well put, poet, I agree 100%. If anyone gets the banstick, it will be me, haha.

Comment

I mean, just damn. I'm a pretty easy to get along with kinda guy, but this BS is getting old. And I can't iggy him, it's like picking at a scab or something, I just have to see what's next.

Comment

What a troll
                      wat?

Comment

When I was 17 years old I was racing the Accord...It was auto which means I always lost and it wouldnt go over 70mph....Anyway what I am getting at is messing with people out of your league is usually a ricer move even though there are some people that are the opposite way around. But still 20 over is pretty retarded on a normal road. Im gonna say plus one to the other people and whatever I dont feel like reading another one of these.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                          Very well put, poet, I agree 100%. If anyone gets the banstick, it will be me, haha.
                          X2

And I agree TROLL
                          Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Well no one is getting the ban stick, but I have to close this idiotic thread for my own well-being.

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22
                            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                            X