nissan altima2.4vs.4.0 mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nissan altima2.4vs.4.0 mustang

Ok,so my friends were headed out to the highway to go see a race and i pulled up on my friend in his v6 mustang. He had seen me and my friend at sonic so i put my altima in third gear and held in the clutch.(moms 97 altima)
    we go from about 60 and we stayed neck and neck till he hit fifth gear and he lost it all i shifted at 6 grand and pulled on him in 5th ... So they went to watch the race and then came back to sonic. He gets out of his car and i walk up and say not bad for a 4 cyl. He's like that isn't a four cyl. So i popped the hood and showed him and he's like it don't sound stock. I had the air filter out cause i was just in town so no harm done. and everyone that was behind us was like that lil fucker will go ...(keep in mind me and my friend both were in the car and we are fatasses)
    The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
    Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
    He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

bump for thoughts

Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Comment

jesus people! i know someone has something not smart to say?

Comment

thats pretty cool... lol no air filter in any case isnt a good idea especially if ur mobbin' , but its your moms car so its all good right
        92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Originally posted by s-Lowcb7 View Post
          thats pretty cool... lol no air filter in any case isnt a good idea especially if ur mobbin' , but its your moms car so its all good right
          lol i put it in as soon as i got back to sonic lol she never gets on it so it probally helped

Comment

bump

Comment

okay..........now can we get a vids of the race...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

if you were my son and beat on my car like that, and ran my car with no air filter you'd be in deep shit.

Comment

racing moms car
                  4.0 as in 05+ mustang?....
                  FA1

Comment

the ka24 in altys are pretty good regardless of being FWD. n/a they are alright. the cams make a hell of a difference though. but with a turbo..forget about it. i will always <3 nissan

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                      if you were my son and beat on my car like that, and ran my car with no air filter you'd be in deep shit.
                      Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                      racing moms car
                      bwahhahawhahhahaha spanking ftw!
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                        racing moms car
                        my bad it is the 3.8 i realized after i posted

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                          and no reason to bash i just took it out for the race ... i was on the highway no harm its not gravel so it didn't hurt it so ??? oh well lol

Comment

Originally posted by 91 DX View Post
                            and no reason to bash i just took it out for the race ... i was on the highway no harm its not gravel so it didn't hurt it so ??? oh well lol

not only that she hates the car and is lookin for something new ..

Comment

Working...
                            X