Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Not !

ViCtim : 2000 Civic Si

it all started when i started my car muahhhaha nahhh aight ima tell ya'll a story i smoked an Si today (civic) i didnt wanna do it but he asked for it tailgatin me n shiet with his "hazard" on , as soon as he made his move i was already in 4th gear waitin i let him pass then i falken floored it im switchin lanes cuttin traffic n he couldnt keep up, and civic's are a lot smaller compare to CB7's and he couldnt make that cut the only way that he can slow me down is if i get caught by a cop luckily there were no cops around i went back to my rearview mirror to check on him but the poor Si is nowhere to be found , i took my exit waited at the light i was sittin there for a good 20 secs i saw him comin to my left looked at them but the poor civic was too "shy" and embarassed cuz theres 2 of em in the car n bof'um couldnt even look at me cuz they got whooped by a single cam CB7 then i moved on n started lookin for integra's

coast2coastpempen

Not sure what mods you have, but I guess a race is a race, i mean those cars handle better than ours, stock vs. stock and are faster than ours as well. If he 1/4'd you, it'd be a diff. story. The run low 15s as well. I'm not saying your lieing, but honestly since you're a newcomer, i'll give you a tip. When you tell a race story, fluent sentences help a lot, it allows certain areas of my brain to extract what we called "language" from the given statements. Secondly, most cb7 guys on here who been tuning for a while know that an SI is going to beat us if both drivers are equal. End of Story. Good race though, I guess.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

F22a6 vs B18A vs B16A

What F series motor do you have? To even put up a fight against a SI you would at least need a F22a6 with some boltons.

When I had my old F22a6, I wasn't racing my friend but I tried keeping up with him on the freeway when a new model Celica GT challenged him to race. It didn't feel good on my engine, but when he downshifted to hit v-tec..........i basically came close to redlining my car but was able to stay at his side (basically sitting in his trunk).

I agree with NyC, if it was a 1/4 mile run....that would be a different story....but from a roll, a f22a6 has enough torque to keep up for a short time or in some very rare cases win! I had LS integras (non v-tec) mess with me on the freeway and I actually shocked them I downshifted and left them for about 2-3cars b4 they can catch up. In the end though it's pretty pointless because there is never no finish line on the freeway.....it's however stops pressing the gas or gets caught behind other cars. I just love it when they do the ricer flyby like they achieved something.

I also raced my friend who had a 97 LS integra automatic..... but now he has a turbo GSR.... *sigh* but anyways, racing from a stop we are side by side until we hit 70mph. After 70mph, he starts to slowly crawl away! I hope this gives you an idea of how a f22a6 SOHC torque can do against newer technology DOHC engine.

I would like to know how a manual would do against a LS because with a automatic, D3 ends at 70mph and from there D4 is a slow crawl.

Accord CB7
      4G F22A1 - 125hp@5200/137lb-ft@4000
      4G F22A4 - 130hp@5200/142lb-ft@4000
      4G F22A6 - 140hp@5600/142lb-ft@4500

Integra (non-vtec trims) 90-00
      90-91 B18A1 - 130hp@6300/121bl-ft@5000
      92-93 B18A1 - 140hp@6300/121lb-ft@5200
      94-00 LS/RS/GS B18B1 142hp@6300/127lb-ft@5200

Civic SI
      EM B16 - 160hp@7600/111lb-ft@7000

When comparing horsepower to torque, a civic si has more horsepower than a f22a6 accord...but torque is puny unless they are already winding up the rpm's for the v-tecs extra pull.

Civic SI's stock or bolton wise in my opinion not a real threat. It doesn't take another v-tec car to leave one of these cars behind. My friend has a 92 Integra LS and I have another friend with a JDM B16 engine (168hp) in a 92 civic hatch. My friend with the Integra can whoop the hatch by at least 1 1/2 car lengths whenever they mess around on the road everytime.

THe B series however have the most aftermarket support in the Honda family. A properly tuned B16 can be a threat on the street.......but just an average bolt on affair just doesn't cut it these days.
      I need a custom turbo manifold built....
      707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
      "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

You don't need an a6. I have an a1. Go look at my car and tell me I won't beat a Si lol. I've beaten pretty heavily modified ones before, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
          You don't need an a6. I have an a1. Go look at my car and tell me I won't beat a Si lol. I've beaten pretty heavily modified ones before, but that's just me.
          HOLY shhhh.....Lol....thats why you dub urself "fearit22" Yes laughing gas will put a F-series motor well into the 14-13's.

damnit fearit22 I bet it feels good to kill more than just Si's with the scuba gear in your trunk!!!
          707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

car scheme

Oh yeah.....by the way, I love the color scheme in your engine bay! I wanted to do the same thing with the red silicone hoses....but had no luck finding them. I'm trying to keep a red/black scheme on my car. I'm looking for a Type-S valve cover in the meantime.
            707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
            '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Yeah, I just have to make sure people fear the f22 heh. With the slicks on I should be running low 13's on the 75 shot. I've posted some of my more recent kills in this section a couple weeks back. The only problem with my car now is that I ran out of stuff to do to it. Next I'll just have to build the engine and turbo it. Thanks for the comments. I have the whole red/black scheme going through my whole car. I actually don't have the silicone hoses yet ... I do plan on getting them. What you are seeing are my ignition wires and wire loom covers. It's good to know that someone likes my car ... I believe I have one of, if not the most highly modified f22a's on here, and hardly anyone has even commented on my car since I put it up I need better pics though because I was hurrying through those and the camera wasn't focused well.

Comment

LOL nycx you prolly got smoked by an Si before huh you all scared of the Si, so what if im a newcomer that doesnt mean that my car slow and my "sentences" aint a factor here cuz you been reading my post anyways i aint hatin jus wanna let yall know that a stock 160 hp Si aint gonna scare me cuz ive smoked ones that are a lot faster and dont question my cars handling cost me a lot of time and money to get it right ive gone thru 4 sets of springs and 3 sets of struts and now i finally got it right the car dropped to 2 1/2 inches f/r and it feels sooo close to stock ride thats ,all dont wanna keep this too long if you aint got nuttin nice to say keep it to yurself , cuz yall know our cars are capable of such things if you dont believe it, then so be it. i aint here to please you.

coast2coastpempen

Comment

why yall itchin that "if it was a 1/4 mile itll be a different story"
                  i know itll be a different story ,what im sayin is this guy was buggin me to race him and i DID ! and nyccx your talkin about stock to stock comparison i wont be racin this guy if my car is stock. sorry ive been draggin this shit. anyways it was on the freeway and i didnt care anymore (tickets) my goal is to smoke this sucka till one of us takes the exit.
                  coast2coastpempen

Comment

Hell ya man!! Good kill!

Comment

coast2coastpempen

Comment

Another piece of advice for you, don't be so damn cocky, you're going to get flamed on here and than you might cry.

I can tell you're young, I'm assuming 18, thinking you're some sort of E-Thug or something, so I'm going to try and keep this simple in my reply so that you don't hurt yourself.

I have never been "smoked" by an SI, EVER, however, I am far from stock. What engine work have you done? You didn't even list it in your rebuttal! A freeway race you say? Ok, do those ever actually end? Who wins? WHen you kill some innocent person in their car while swerving through traffic? Secondly, if you're stock you could no way in HELL take an si up high in the mph band. NO WAY. Just because you have good springs and good struts doesn't make you faster, the suspension ties together with the engine work given you a better ride @ higher speeds, the SI already have a decent suspension, better than our cars-stock vs. stock.

Lastly, let me reitterate this again, don't come on cb7tuner.com and start calling shit out, like you probably this, and that. Accordingly, don't say things like, "don't have anything nice to say, than don't post", let me help you out, when you post, you're allowing your opinion of YOUR race to be read by others with their opinions and VAST knowledge they have over you. So, you're going to get schooled occasionally and embarassed when you're clearly lieing. I don't need to go on with this, just stop being a punk, and be coo w/everyone else. That's what makes this a great board.
                        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

well that 160 hp Si aint schooling me aight, yur the one who is upset n shit im tellin my stories n yu all hatin cmon a 160 Si with my 140 F22a6 aint that much of a difference and besides it wasnt a drag race it was a falken freeway race, maybe the driver sucks i dunno but i smoked him and thats why were here arguin your on a totally different story , wrong thread maybe ? and you tellin me to be cool to everyone else ? cmon man check out your first post. your the one who is being cocky here you talk like you own this shit , me lieing ? you know what lets jus race, wer yu from ???
                          coast2coastpempen

Comment

there you go again wit that stock to stock , i said my car aint stock no more wats up wit you and this thread man ? sum people here actually tellin stories bout v8's n shiet n yu all upset with a Si story ? or is it me ?
                            coast2coastpempen

Comment

i guess its me,

what do i have to do to make you believe ? lets roll together and look for an Si what do you think ? and im prolly older than you man deuce quartz deuce
                              coast2coastpempen

Comment

Working...
                              X