CB7 V. 80- 90's Civic..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 V. 80- 90's Civic..

idk the year but i'll find out im just posting this so people will know.... i will come back and edit on the details after its over...but i'll let you know about my car now.....i got a 92' lx cb with a stockkk F22A1 motor and tranny...auto by the way..street performance intake and slight modification to the mani that idk of b/c the origanal owner had some things un hooked that if i look at other cb's they are hooked up...just ur avg. stockish, somewhat light cb7...then the comptitor with his COMPLETELY stock 4th or 6th gen civic manual (p.o.s just kuz he decked it out with ****** type lights and color changing neon lights..."RICCER" lol)but this kid wants to race so i'll come back and fill ya guys in
    ~CB7 Phoenix~

(picture missing help me get a new one )

The California White Tux
    *and its alive!! hahaha*
    *under construction*M.R.T: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1689652 *changes soon to take over*

if its carb or dpfi, you should win.

Comment

yeah smoked his ass but then we went again and i manually shifted 1.2.3.then i went for the d4 but 2 seconds after i did that i bumped it into neutral on accident so i let of da gas popped it into d4 floored it and caught up half a car length....had it been a full 3/4 mile street i would have passed him up easily...fools stupid tho he thinks he has this awesome race car...thinks he has a race crew that consist of two scrawny asian's and on top of that he says he bet me and tried baggin on me and fed me b.s that i lost my rep. on da street and that if i didn't quit baggin back on him he was gunna kick my ass (not just him tho his brothers and friends to) and throw my face against my engine and roast it..and that i better watch my car and my back...on top of that he told me sum shit about the cops were called by the people working where we were at and that they sent our plates in but if that was true i know for a fact they would be knockin at his door for driving without a permit kuz he was pulled over with only a permit recently kuz he don't got a license yet...and i would be having the cops come get me for street racing the punk
      Last edited by Nas92; 06-04-2008, 02:56 PM.
      ~CB7 Phoenix~

(picture missing help me get a new one )

The California White Tux
      *and its alive!! hahaha*
      *under construction*M.R.T: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1689652 *changes soon to take over*

Comment

okay..too much reading..
        How about some vids..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Hes a *** that likes to talk shit. Thats it. Forget about it, thats some worthless high school shit.

How bout a vid? Lol

Comment

Next time the guy talks to you you need to pull out a little walkin on his ass.

"No No No, You got the tone all wrong, do it AGAIN and Ill STAB YOU IN DA FACE WITH A Soldering iron."
            wat?

Comment

Working...
            X