CB7 / lancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 / lancer

SO i ran just a little with one tonight. He was sittin with his buddie, who was in an Evo at a 7-11. I pulled in, got beer, then on the way out, he tails me really close, and i knew why. I floored it, and so did he 1,2,3 then slowed. I went wide lane and started 1 car up on him, but when i stoped, he was 3 cars back.

He came besind me, i was in 3rd at about 3.5K when we hit it. He imediatly pulled on me till i hit the powerband, then i started to creep. We both shutdown after that. It was cool.

Edit: i just read it over...dont mind me
    OLD

Comment

Lol, evos, so much work they put into their cars (j/k)

Nice job
      Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
      MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

wait wait wait. let me get this straight. so you raced and evo and beat it or he was sitting in a evo then got out of the evo to follow you in a lancer?

Comment

I think there was an evo and a lancer, the lancer poked at the cb, the evo watched. Kinky...
          www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

^ okay that sounds about right.

Comment

what model of lancer? the rally art edition or whatever?
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                what model of lancer? the rally art edition or whatever?
                thats what im thinking...
                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I the guy in the lancer tailed me out. I wouldnt have even waisted my gas if it was the evo.

I really dont know what year it was. I dont know lancers that well. It wasent A new one. It wasent a bad looking car at all, all i really remember was the HID's in my rearview lol.
                  Last edited by AllWhiteCoupe; 04-18-2008, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JaiBeezy DnB
                    I think there was an evo and a lancer, the lancer poked at the cb, the evo watched. Kinky...

sound like you're right......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i think the dude in the lancer wanted to show his buddie that "even though its not turbo, i can still beat hondas.." Lol, maby he can, just not mine.

Nah, i really didnt think id have any chance at of winning, but its worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe
                        i think the dude in the lancer wanted to show his buddie that "even though its not turbo, i can still beat hondas.." Lol, maby he can, just not mine.

Nah, i really didnt think id have any chance at of winning, but its worked out.

yeah...you show them what Honda is make out of.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X