Prelude walked on me *CAUTION LONG WINDED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prelude walked on me *CAUTION LONG WINDED*

OOOPS! WRONG FORUM. Could a moderator do me a solid and move this shit to to the Racing section. You can put my demerits in my PM Box. Thanks!

**********DISCLAIMER**********
    I DON'T ADVOCATE THE USE OF PUBLIC HIGHWAYS AS RACEWAYS!

but sometimes u gotta show and prove !

I has just left my boys shop (Framingham MA) and hopped on the pike headed back to the westside (Springfied, MA). As soon as i got on, heads was tryin to get at me. An R32 saw me haulin' ass to get in the middle lane and decided to ride my bumper. So of course i obliged the young leadfoot. Dropped to third and broke out, and he was steady on my ass. As we approached the 495 exit (#11A), he darted to the left to make his departure. All while flashing his highbeams. As he got off i was a little bummed 'cuz i rarely get to "test" the whip under these conditions. My adrenaline was beginning to stabilize when in my periferal(sp?) i spied a the rear-end of a Prelude (ladened with altezza garbage). It was as if the Lord put him there knowing i would take the bait...
    I bit REAL HARD!
    I pulled up on him and took note of the tanabe-ish flatulence. You know what i mean. That farty, raspy shit that make you wanna sideswipe a muhfuka.
    N-E--->WAYZ
    As soon as i passed him on the left, it was on. Now you may be wondering, "Why would this fool try an go up against a 'lude knowin he's gonna get ate up?"

Well, i did it last year on the same stretch of highway with the F22A6 with the i/h/e in the chamber and got served. I mean this cat straight handed me my ass and then graciously gave me some Charmin to get the shit stains off of my fingers. Then he hit me with the hazards just to puncuate his victory.

This year (May to be exact) i had to upgrade the caliber of my weapon. I went from a 9mm to a .22....
    H22

Sorry about the tangent.
    Anywayz,
    as soon as the highway opened up, we went for it. I mean all out warfare (KILLARMY was bumpin' in the deck so you know i was amped). I was toe-to-toe with this cat until the unthinkable happened. We were at about 110-115 and this dude started to walk on me. Not a ginger walk, more like a lethargic creep that said "I am not about to get equalled by no 4-door sedan, i don't give a fuck what he got under his hood!"
    he held me at bay with about half a car length up untill about 120-125-ish when we were rapidly approaching traffic. The resounding symphony of gears being down shifted let me know that it was over. From then on it was like a game of follow the leader, i took the lead then he'd take it. We parted ways at exit 9 (84 interchange) he had New York plates so i kinda expected this. We gave each other the universal "thumbs up" and parted ways.
    I must say that i was proud of my baby reppin' the way that she did. I know he was shocked. I was definitely dissappointed that i couldn't hang with him at that one point, but still happy 'cuz i made him earn that shit. To top it off, when i got back to the 'Field i pulled up next to a red NSX.
    THAT SHIT WAS HOT!!!
    Thoroughly satisfied by the nights events, i pulled the whip into the garage when i got home, patted her on the dash for a job well done and thanked my man Adrian (RIP 12-21-03) for keepin the jakes outta sight while i got open on the pike.
    Imma see this dude again though, and i hope he's ready ....

92 honda accord EX (Xenon body kit=xtra weight UGGGHHH!)
    95 JDM H22
    MSD SS coil and wires
    Denso Iridiums
    ACT HDSS with Streetlite Flywheel
    Apex'i World Sport
    AEM CAI
    Stock Header
    Chipped P28 (good lookin out Jose!)
    Otha shit...
    Last edited by PHENOM; 08-27-2004, 11:41 PM.
    Bean Town Crew Member #3
    Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
    "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Sorry!

OOOPS! WRONG FORUM. Could a moderator do me a solid and move this shit to to the Racing section. You can put my demerits in my PM Box. Thanks!
    Bean Town Crew Member #3

Comment

oh well

guess no one cares.
      i'm still glad i repped for the CBSEV tho.
      Bean Town Crew Member #3

Comment

wow i just learned so much new lingo lol! . I really liked the story actually! Very well written and nice and long. Had me sittin on the edge of the couch....but next time don't give the ending away in the thread title it'll make it more exciting for me. I've lined up with a h22 lude too with my a1...held through half of 2nd gear after that...yea he just walked away.
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

not a bad story.. are you from Ma man?

Comment

Mos Definitely from MA

Yeah Maple,
            I live in Springfield. Home of Basketball the YMCA and a WHOLE LOTTA FAKE THUGS!
            You should come through. I'd love to set up a Massachusetts meet so that all us Massholes can get up.
            Bean Town Crew Member #3

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the compliment Midnite. I'm no great orator, but once in a while i get inspired put my education to some use nahmean.

p.s. when r we gonna see some dyno numbers off of that project. I've been waitin' on standby for that for a lil' while now.
              Bean Town Crew Member #3

Comment

NICe story throw in a lsd . Youd be amazed what i do to preludes expecially 5thgens the only time id lose to a 4thgen is if i mis-shift twice ask shonuff he was there. The second time i walked his ass out the dig and i was 3 cars ahead sayin so long ****** and bounced the guy kept on sayin nah my clutch was fucked up everyone who saw me on steelies run him and he had 205's they were all like this

Comment

Re: thanks

Originally posted by PHENOM
                  Thanks for the compliment Midnite. I'm no great orator, but once in a while i get inspired put my education to some use nahmean.

p.s. when r we gonna see some dyno numbers off of that project. I've been waitin' on standby for that for a lil' while now.
                  u talkin to me?
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

hell yeah!

Yeah,
                    i want to see some numbers for that turbo project.
                    Bean Town Crew Member #3

Comment

i wonder

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      NICe story throw in a lsd . Youd be amazed what i do to preludes expecially 5thgens the only time id lose to a 4thgen is if i mis-shift twice ask shonuff he was there. The second time i walked his ass out the dig and i was 3 cars ahead sayin so long ****** and bounced the guy kept on sayin nah my clutch was fucked up everyone who saw me on steelies run him and he had 205's they were all like this
                      do you think that my flywheel may have contributed to him gettin' ahead of me on the top end?
                      Bean Town Crew Member #3

Comment

it may have dependin on what mods he had but it helps only a little

Comment

Working...
                        X