CB7 vs 07 GT mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 vs 07 GT mustang

i came out because some ass was talking garbage in a stock b16 da integra because now he thinks hes hot shat cuz he beat a saleen swapped 96 mustang cuz he got like 4 car lengths now im not much of a dragster but hey ill take his money if hes tryin to call me out so i was chillin with a girl and i get a call that hes talking trash and all this stuff and hes tring to run me. so im like ill cum out a little later im bizzy. so she leaves at like 10pm and i head out to go take his money. i call him and he said he has 2 wake up early so he doent wanna run....im like wtf....whatever so i figuer since im out to race im not goin home till i run sumbody lol so i got on the freeway with a buddy of mine riding shotgun and went head hunting. heading on the 91 E. i spot a porshe and a rsx-s trailing eachother and a pos civic wit pep boy wing and hood scoop!. me and my friend had a laugh and we trailed the porsche and rsx. i tried to flag the porshe but he wouldnt even look at us then i got behind the rsx and flashed him.....he didnt do anything so i got onside of him but he didnt wanna run so now im getting on the 5 S. and i see a gt mustang hauling in the fast lane so i gun it and get behind him. he then gets over and slows down and gets beside me and gives me the look, i look back. then his passenger looks and my buddy looks. then they laugh at us like we r joking so they give a little gas and jump up a bit so i down it to 4th and creep back up to them humming at about 4k. they look again and laugh and try to gun it, as soon as he goes i go. top end on 14bs kinda suck so i just held my ground then he let off so i keep driving and he smashes past me again so i down it to 4th again and get behind him as hes waiting for a gap to open up. as soon as the gap opens i gun it at the same time as him and again top end isnt that great but i stayed behind him and when 5th came i droped back in my power band and jump from behind him to 2 cars ahead of him

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

nice run! you are making 201whp and 212wtq??
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

nice....nice run...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Nice kill.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
          nice run! you are making 201whp and 212wtq??

yesszir

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
          94 z28 M6 sold
          89 turbo targa white package supra sold
          92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

nice kill lol
            Once a CB7tuner always a CB7tuner

Comment

Working...