• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I beat an s2k on a short run

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe
      ^ I can understand that. Ill bet that's and expensive fix. To me, just replacing my CV's is expensive.
      Not really I have heard people swapping in older rx7 rear diffs in there if not the gears inside to give it a closer ratio and to strengthen it. I forgot my friends were explaining it to me.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Not really I have heard people swapping in older rx7 rear diffs in there if not the gears inside to give it a closer ratio and to strengthen it. I forgot my friends were explaining it to me.
        Most people who drive s2ks are not tuners, they go to the dealerships when shit goes bad. This kinda goes inline with racing someone with a s2k, they either know how to really drive there car, or are just someone who wanted a sporty car to show off to there neighbors on Wysteria lane.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
        Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
        Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
        04 WRX stg 2 sedan
        Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by myk
          Most people who drive s2ks are not tuners, they go to the dealerships when shit goes bad. This kinda goes inline with racing someone with a s2k, they either know how to really drive there car, or are just someone who wanted a sporty car to show off to there neighbors on Wysteria lane.
          I will have to agree with this. i know a few people that work on their own S2000s, but the majority of S2k owners don't even modify them. at the same time a lot of people dont modify them cuz they are already satisfied with the power and way the car handles straight from the factory.
          90 EX DUMPED!!!

Comment

either way, the original question was has anyone raced a S2000 with an h22 and won.

now that is a kinda vague question. but since it wasnt stated, we have to asume that both motors are stock.

and since we are on an accord forum, we have to assume the h22 is in an accord.

so it comes down to a stock h22 accord vs a stock S2000

and assuming the race is a 1/4 mile long, and assuming both drivers are driving the car to 100% of its ability, the S2K will win 10 times out of 10. Top end and gearing and weight will beat a stock h22 powered accord

now assuming the drivers are random skill, it is possible that the stock powered h22 accord could win. I personally have witnessed a S2k run consistent mid 15's at the track, due to poor driving. but over all, the s2k will prevail
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

i say just go out and find out for yourself
              90 EX DUMPED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185

so it comes down to a stock h22 accord vs a stock S2000

and assuming the race is a 1/4 mile long, and assuming both drivers are driving the car to 100% of its ability, the S2K will win 10 times out of 10. Top end and gearing and weight will beat a stock h22 powered accord
                ^Co sign

Comment

Working...
                X