smoked civic mini me swap vtec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smoked civic mini me swap vtec

my friend has a 95 civic vtec with cai,headers,vtec controler, and catback i have 92 accord ex intake, header and cat back he said he was going to use vtec all over me so were at light i have atomatic so i iced the brakes and reve it to 2.5 rpm light changed and i smoked him by like 2or3 cars. not a big race or much of a challenge but most people with civic vtecs think they could beat enything i wont to see what i can beat with my 95 vtec head swap and zex kit i just put in.

You're referring to the 1.6 L model i'm assuming. Even with all those mods they still are pretty slow. I've raced a bunch, not much of a challenge. Good Kill though. I ran an 04 civic that was boosted on the street, and still ended up tieing him @ the end of our "block". Which is kind of sad considered he was running 6 psi. Anyway, try running a civic SI, they own. Against an auto F22a6 that is.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

i beat a 99-00 civic si
      THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDIZZLE4SHIZZLE
        i beat a 99-00 civic si
        And?

Comment

Yall from NY we all need to meet up and head out to the races one day on the weekend or so forreal. Id show you what killin civics is about.

Comment

I can't even count how many SOHC VTEC (D16) Civics I've taken out. They always think their car is so fast because they have cat-back and CAI, pretty funny. They never expect to get their ass handed to them by an old Accord.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcoupe
              I can't even count how many SOHC VTEC (D16) Civics I've taken out. They always think their car is so fast because they have cat-back and CAI, pretty funny. They never expect to get their ass handed to them by an old Accord.
              u drivin stick or auto ? lol, not that it matters. Im curious.

Comment

H22A accord would get an Si, rite?

Comment

Originally posted by yofmatt
                  H22A accord would get an Si, rite?
                  uphill hell yea! hahahah
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

u drivin stick or auto ? lol, not that it matters. Im curious.
                    I drive stick, wouldn't even have gotten an auto.

Comment

Working...
                    X