a try with some V8's with my H22 wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a try with some V8's with my H22 wagon

Ok.. so I antagonize a few firebird and camaros with V8's in them.... So I finally get flagged over to talk to them. After a few words i get them to race me. The one that i raced was a LS1 Firebird from a 15mph punch and then a 55mph punch.... Needless to say I got beat. But the guy gave me props because he has raced some other H22's and said that i gave the best race so far. he got me by about 6 car lengths and we both shut down at 120mph so that was pretty good for me. If we both did a punch for a dead stop i would have pulled on him better but he still would have gotten me. It was a fun race considering that both of us knew the outcome. Raced another camaro SS with an LS1 in it that had cams and a full race suspension with Slicks and all .... so yeah i got my panties smacked on that one. Oh well... it was fun and will do it again anytime. At least the guys were willing to race me considering that i didn't really waste no gas compared to them. They guys in both cars said that we are gonna have to hook up and race some imports and do some playing with them.... So i guess my shit is pretty good or I am a damn good driver !! SORRY ... no vids.. this was a very quick races and no time to video it with passengers !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

you raced the red one in town or the white one at steves?

sorry couldnt stay out longer but cops were everywhere and i cant afford a ticket even for loud exhaust right now

Comment

attempted to race the red one till me and steve talked to the guy and found out what set up he had. but i did race a firebird that was with him and a early 90's model one.

should come out to Steves today !! BBQ and maybe some racing too !!

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

i would have liked to ... i didnt know anything was going on ... now i have to take danyeal to katy's grandfathers for dinner and stuff

Comment

thanks for the post man...good stuff...nice to see stories about domestic guys not being jerks...cause they all aren't
          ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
            thanks for the post man...good stuff...nice to see stories about domestic guys not being jerks...cause they all aren't

true I agree.............

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X