cb7 vs pathfinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 vs pathfinder

Well I was in town today and there was this nissan pathfinder, late 90's not boxy...well boxy but smoothed lines...newer than the 95's, any way the guy is blaring (on stock setup) music and we're at a stop light.

Light goes green and he guns it...I'm like...
    "wonder if I could keep up with that v6" so I hold out in 1st...at first I thought he was just quick off the line...which is what I usually do but I don't keep going...he got 2-3 lengths on me when I decided to punch it.

Any hooo he kept going...so I punched into 2nd...he puffs black smoke as he shifts...so I figure I'd keep pulling too...by 3rd I was gaining pretty quickly...when I pull up to his side he backs off...but I was pulling pretty well

my car...stock LX
    I know a pathfinder isn't much...but I didn't think I'd catch up and pull on it...especially when I was beaten off the line by two-three lengths when they were gunning the whole way.
    ____

I raced my friends 200x and i really smoked him. His is a 5 speed too. i took him off the line and i kept on pulling. I ended up beeting him by like 4 cars.

'90 Accord EX(project)
    '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
    '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

yeah...but you've got more liters...and more POWAH!!!

I figured a 3.0L v6 would have put up more of a fight...he wasn't loaded down.

Oh well

accord 1
      pathfinder 0

____

Comment

no need to worry...buddy got one..so weak..had to chance the tranny twice..
        its even slower than my dad MPV 3.0 RWD

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

really? coolness...I didn't think my cb7 was bad ass HA HA...I know it will rape pontiac sunfires though

glade to hear they aren't that fast...I don't want to get a big head over my stock cb7 anyway
          ____

Comment

Working...
          X