Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 rx7 problems *vid*

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=DSCN0281.flv

ok so when the clutch is pushed in it doesnt really make the noise but when its out it makes it. If you pull up on the shifter it stops.

i cant tell what the noise is really coming from. I changed the tranny fluid and no metal shavings or anything came out. What do you guys think?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

sounds like throwout bearing to me.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

thats pretty low quality. What kinda noise is it? is it like, a ticking or a knocking?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

where the drive wheels off the ground?

get's pretty loud even when you idle up...again...are the drive wheels off?

Mine on the honda is noisy with clutch let out in netural...doesn't change when I give it gas though...er...I think...but it isn't that loud either
        ____

Comment

am i going to have to fix this too?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I posted this vid on rx7club.com and a couple people said throw out bearing or pilot. The sound like changes every so often, its kinda hard to explain. But im going to start with the two bearings and see what that does. Hopefully its works lol

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              am i going to have to fix this too?

haha we will just have to see wont we lol.

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                I posted this vid on rx7club.com and a couple people said throw out bearing or pilot. The sound like changes every so often, its kinda hard to explain. But im going to start with the two bearings and see what that does. Hopefully its works lol

is your clutch slipping at all?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                  is your clutch slipping at all?

no not at all. its strange because sometimes it louder than other times.. and when you pull up on the shifter it stops.

New people click here

Comment

Working...
                  X