King James: 1998 Civic Si (cnd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King James: 1998 Civic Si (cnd)

So I sold my cb when I moved to Edmonton...but upon arriving here I set out to find a new cb...Couldnt find one in the time frame I had set (i literally had to find a car in 2 days)...but I found this cllllllllllleaaannnn civic at a toyota dealership.

Sorry for the crappy pics....They were taken with my cell phone...anyways heres some details

Engine:
    Stock D16 (maybe...I dunno...its SOHC though) with 184000km
    5 speed manual

Interior:
    Fully loaded
    Sunroof
    Upgraged Sound system (i dunno if its stock or not)
    Sony headunit
    Extra tape deck (dunno why but its there lol)

Exterior:
    Dark green (dunno the exact colour)
    NO RUST!!!!!!!!!
    Front bra thing
    Otherwise stock

Wheels/Suspension:
    Winter: Winter tires and rims (dunno what kind of tires lol)
    Summer: Enkie (somethings) with toyo proxes
    Suspension is stock

Future Plans:
    Dunno yet...still researching
    Definately gonna be dropped on coilovers
    probably boost in the future....doubtful on swap though
    lip kit
    Red/clear tails
    blackhousing with HID retro

Better pictures to come when my computer arrives and I can upload them...Let me know what you guys think....but thus far the car seems awesome
    Last edited by King James; 02-18-2008, 12:19 AM.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Looks good man. Sucks you had to sell your old accord AND couldnt find a new one, but im sure good things will come eventually.

How was the move btw?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
      Looks good man. Sucks you had to sell your old accord AND couldnt find a new one, but im sure good things will come eventually.

How was the move btw?
      thanks man....I could find some accords....just none that I was willing to buy cuz they werent in good condition....I do plan on getting another cb in the future as a full on project car....just gotta wait for the room

The move went fairly well....It was snowing alot the night we flew out so our plane was delayed by 2 hours...Didnt arrive in Edmonton till 330am mountain time...but up to this point Ive got a new cell phone (blackberry pearl sick phone lol) and bought a bunch of stuff for when I move out....Now I just gotta see if i like the job lol

Edit: I did sell it to my dad though...so its staying in the family lol

Comment

Cool Beans bro.

Thought you were gonna drive....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Cool Beans bro.

Thought you were gonna drive....
          Was gonna...but after looking at the cost of everything we realized it wasnt practicle....It just made more sense to fly and buy a new car...Especially since my accord isnt in the best shape its ever been in.

Comment

toyota dealer you said...
            hmmm.....i wonder how much you paid dealer

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

cool man you should put teggy GSR motor (the b18) and trany
              back at it again

Comment

I just got to thinking about it, and didnt the Si's have like a b16 or b18 and red/clears

At least they did in the states....

Comment

Awww man you jumped the fence...lol anyways at least you still in the family...
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I just got to thinking about it, and didnt the Si's have like a b16 or b18 and red/clears

At least they did in the states....
                    ya this was another little quirk about the differences between the Canadians and Americans....Im not sure about all the details on my car (i really only know about accords lol...but im learning)...but I know its SOHC...it has all power options though which I like....and the red/clears came on all American (maybe canadian too) coupes in the 99/00 years.

I think I might swap an H22 into this now that Im thinking about it...cuz itll still give me decent gas mileage...and with the shorter geared D series tranny matched to it itll be a pretty sick combo....still researching though

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                    Awww man you jumped the fence...lol anyways at least you still in the family...
                    Ya Im never gonna leave cb7tuner....im on clubcivic now too...but it just doesnt feel the same....but this is also a car ive wanted for a long time...so when I saw the opportunity I knew I had to jump at it....plus 40mpg is awesome lol

Comment

New picture up...and to whom ever asked...I paid 6200 for this car...taxes and everything included....that included a 55 point inspection, oil change and some other shit that I didnt hear cuz I tuned the sales man out lol

Comment

You overpaid on the car IMO, but it looks to be in good shape.

Civic Si (CDNM) = Civic EX (USDM)

You should have a D16y8 in it with 127 hp and I believe 107 ft-lbs of torque.

The D-series have potential if you want to build them, but it's similar to building up an F22b compared to a H22. The D-series can be a very fun boost motor if you wanted to do it on the cheap.

Comment

pretty clean i like it...any pics of those rims???

Comment

Welcome to Alberta homeslice.

If you want a 91 Accrod, I am willing to sell mine to a fellow cb7 tuner.

And when the roads get un-shitty we should have a cb7less meet. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              You overpaid on the car IMO, but it looks to be in good shape.

Civic Si (CDNM) = Civic EX (USDM)

You should have a D16y8 in it with 127 hp and I believe 107 ft-lbs of torque.

The D-series have potential if you want to build them, but it's similar to building up an F22b compared to a H22. The D-series can be a very fun boost motor if you wanted to do it on the cheap.
                              ya probably paid a bit more than i shoulda....but I needed a car asap and this was the only car I really wanted....it also came with a bunch of extras though like summer rims....and it comes with brand new winter rims and tires...so its still a decent deal.

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                              pretty clean i like it...any pics of those rims???
                              no not yet....cuz they are in bags for storage in the winter....and i dont wanna take them out cuz its in my aunt and uncles house and i dont wanna make a mess....soon though lol

Welcome to Alberta homeslice.
                              If you want a 91 Accrod, I am willing to sell mine to a fellow cb7 tuner.

And when the roads get un-shitty we should have a cb7less meet. lol.
                              Thanks man...Where are you located?...a cb7less meet is a for sure lol...in a few months ill be looking for a new car....not a 91 accord though lol...deftinaly jdm haha

I cant beliefve how shitty the roads are here though....itll definatly take some getting used to

Comment

Working...
                              X