No announcement yet.

Uslspct : 2007 Honda Fit Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky tires have more rolling resistance. It's 100% noticeable when I go from my winter tires to these. I drop like 2mpg.
    Same reason why Toyota, and really all brands, fit shitty all season tires on their cars. Besides being cheaper to make, they can tout higher mpg figures which is a big seller these days.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Yeah, sticky tires offer additional rolling resistance, much like having under-inflated tires.

MPG will also increase slightly as cheap all season tires wear a bit, as the tread won't be biting as much. Smooth, non-sticky tires will give nice MPG (I gained nearly 2 when my current tires started to wear... they're just about shot now)

Comment

Ok but not becease they are sticking to the road

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

The fit is looking good!
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

I'm selling this bitch cause she's getting old.

Anyone here interested? I will probably part out the performance stuff unless I can get $8,500.

I'll give anyone $100 if you can refer a person that closes a deal with me.

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Damn, $8,500 sounds good. If only I lived closer and didnt have the Versa.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sold!!!

MY RIDE

Comment

1990 Accord EX

Comment

I'm sad to see it go, but it'll be nice to see the CB back on the road!

Comment

Damn Nick i was going through the thread cuz i hadn't seen her in a while and i got excited seeing it was for sale for such a good price and bam its gone.

Id have bought it.

Im still debating on getting one of these or an 07 Accord.

If i get the Fit, i want a white one.

Id do the same light combo you had....5-6k HIDS with yellow fogs on a white body...think it is a nice contrast.

Oh well back to the cb huh.

Whats new with that?

Comment

CB7 will be on road this weekend. It will be nice to get back to it.

MY RIDE

Comment

Working...
                        X