• Show
Clear All

that is HOT! make me kinda want one!

Comment

Nice, a fellow pizza delivery man.

What company do you deliver for?

Good lookin fit

Comment

honda needs to make a turbo diesel fit. now that would have incredible fuel economy.
        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
          honda needs to make a turbo diesel fit. now that would have incredible fuel economy.
          Yes, I wish Honda would explore the diesel market.

I drive for Papa John's. It's my second job.
          Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
          -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
          MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

I do not drive for Papa Johns anymore.

Sub are going in this weekend. I've decided to get an in-dash Nav/Bluetooth deck in the future, but just bass for now. My box is coming out awesome.

My Kumho Ecsta SPT tires are for sale on ebay.
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120237717284

New wheels and tires will be installed in 1-2months. Still on winter tires.
            Followed by coilovers when I have the money for them.

Oh and I've definately decided to go FI with Jackson Racing supercharging. But not until the 10psi kit comes out and I have the money for it. Maybe not till next year, we'll see.

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Man this was a sweet ride when I rode in it, very solid chassis. Can't wait to see where you take it. Do you still have the CB?

*EDIT* How is your roommate?
              Last edited by gloryaccordy; 03-27-2008, 07:03 AM.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Accord has sat in my driveway for months. It needs a new suit, legs, and a heart. I have serious plans for it in summer. NA to the max.
                But I'm taking care of my daily driven Fit first.

I don't see my roommate much. I have a good setup here but I'm waiting to by a house and so I would be moving if that happens. Cross fingers.

MY RIDE

Comment

I think he means your former roommate... I don't think Yaw is interesting in ing the cop.

Comment

Oh yeah ,he probably doesn't even know I moved. That's right, he liked her. Anyways, I don't talk to her anymore.

Here's a SmartCar convertible on the Parkway, behind a mini!
                    Didn't realize my resolution was set so low until after I took the picture.

MY RIDE

Comment

She had a sturdy base... but that's another thread. Congrats on movin up man, I hope you get that house.

I can't get past the look of the Fit, but it definitely is a great platform man. Can't wait to see where you take it. Though, I do wanna see the CB make progress too

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

so i got my two 8in subs in a vented box. i'm pleasantly surprised by how loud they are. now i got to get new wheels and tires before it gets too warm.

MY RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct

wow.......some nice shots here....
                          yup...the FIT just FIT in all those pics...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I'm gonna take some more when I get new wheels.

I really can't believe how loud my subs are. They can completely move my rearview. And I've realized how much better it is to have a hatch and not a trunk where they get muffled slightly.

And I'll know this week if I'm getting this one house or another I just looked at.

MY RIDE

Comment

That chair concept was made for fucking in the car.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Looking good

But I'd prefer the blue VTEC dot rather than the red i-DSI dot.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                                Honda Accord Euro-R
                                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                                Honda City I-DSi
                                Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
                                X