No announcement yet.

Uslspct : 2007 Honda Fit Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No contest - The fit is newer, shorter wheelbase and has tight crisp steering. It still rolls a lot and has too much understeer. But that's what my progress rear bar and springs will fix. It does the slalom at speeds on par with the corvette.
    It's slow as balls. Something around 17 flat in the quarter.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

It feels nice to about 20mph... then it loses all feeling of being fast It's comfy though. Not tiny feeling, as it would seem on the outside. Stable at highway speeds, quiet. I'm a fan. I almost thought about getting rid of the GTP to get one... still would, if I could get one for the same price!

Comment

dude really looks great, my mom is actually looking to get rid of her volvo s40 for something that sits higher and is easier to get into, does it sit up higher than the cb7? I might seriously tell her to try one of these, I know it looks tall (headroom) how is it getting in and out of and how does it seat? (the 01 s40 pulls nice but getting in and out of the front or back is as terrible as you have ever imagined and then some. My cb7 looks a bit smaller but has MUCH better room inside)
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

It sits up higher. When I get into my CB7, which is lowered on Sport springs, it seems like I'm on the ground like a true sports car. I'm used to it now but when you first get in you notice it's a good height.
          Anyone thinking of getting one or know someone who is interested should just go down to the local dealership and try it out.
          I've had so many random people on the street ask me what it is and how's it like, because it's awesome.

Side note, I just reversed into my friends front license plate and now I have 2 good scraches on my rear bumper. Damn tinted windows and dark color cars!

MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

So nothing has been going on because I've had the worst luck with this company I ordered a sway bar from. UPS lost it and it's taken months to get a new one from Progress and it's also impossible to get their springs. Summer's almost over and I'll have to take my sticky summer tires off soon barely getting to use my suspension upgrades with them. I'm so pissed.

A guy at work got the same car I have. Same color. Every week I get someone asking me what car it is and what's it like. Because it's awesome that's why.

So this car is slow as balls right... but I pulled up to this guy with his hot girl in a Mustang V6, probably auto, who knows. I checked her out and 2 seconds later it turned green. So I decide to gun it. Which is funny because I usually don't even bother pulling in an empty lane next to someone because even the minivans can burn me. I know he noticed me look at his girl. So I was pumped from drinking a little and I had my heavy music going and I gun it because the road merges into 1 lane a few hundred feet later. And I beat him to it. I don't know if he just sucks or what. But I think I hit the rev limiter in 2nd. I know he was trying somewhat cause he was on my ass until 3rd and we merged and he slowed down. Anyways, that was a cool feeling. I never race anyone.
            Sharp turns are where my car shines.

MY RIDE

Comment

Progress bar and springs installed. Rear bar first. Got rid of most understeer. Then adding springs made it flatter around turns and even braking. Overall as good as it's gonna get until I add full coilovers next summer and a bigger wheel/tire combo. Probably not going to add a rear strut bar as it interferes with the storage capabilities.
              I'd love to take this car to some winding road with a bunch of CB7's to see what happens. My guess is they'll lose.

Car is 1.0-1.5" lower now. I'm going on a driving trip to Canada/NE so I'll be taking a bunch of pictures of the car and whatever I come across.

MY RIDE

Comment

nice any pics of the drop?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Fit is sweet.

(McLovin69) DaddyC
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

i just realised this but u guys have a different glovebox design, from what we have here.

apart from the location of the steering wheel tho

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                    Honda Accord Euro-R
                    Honda Odyssey Absolute
                    Honda City I-DSi
                    Honda Stream

Comment

Last edited by uslspct; 07-28-2010, 01:04 AM.

MY RIDE

Comment

these are seriously growing on me...

Comment

Not me, what kinda motor is it
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

It has an L15A... terribly slow, but the handling, comfort, and utility of the Fit makes up for it. It'll take forever to get to 60, but man... can you take turns when you finally get there!

Nick, gotta love the poopstain on your hood in most of those shots Did you take these while you were working?

Comment

i really like the megan rain guards for the fit, new pics look really good bro
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                                i really like the megan rain guards for the fit, new pics look really good bro
                                it's mugen. not megan.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X