Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 JDM Toyota Land Cruiser VX LTD (HDJ81)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NutBucket
    Except he'd leave you and the H-D snorkel in the mud....literally!

haha what makes you say that? the snorkel is functional, and i have all the piping i need to stack my exhaust up in the bed too... the 22-re is a great motor! i'm pretty sure i could keep up!

Comment

Hahaha woww, your snorkel sits a lot higher than mine!

Yes, the truck is able to go into deep water..Altho, I'm not sure if I'll ever have the guts to do so haha

And yes, the diesel engine is definitely a plus..The 4.2L engine gets the same mileage, if not better than my Accord, and it picks up speed much easier than the F22..

Thanks for all the kind words guys The pics are taken with my little Fuji Finepix E510...Nothing special, but I really wish I have the budget to go and buy the Nikon D100..That'd be nice..

And Mike, the truck is a true JDM, came straight from Japan, hence the RHD

Like growguy said, any car/truck older than 15 years can be imported over here...That's why we have so many R32 GTRs over here hehehe just wait 'til next year comes around..2007-15=1992, lots of newer style Japanese cars will be coming in (BB2 Ludes, EG Civics, Evo 3, and many others..Droollzz)

And NO, my truck is definitely not nicer than your ICE hehehe your car is the shit

NutBucket, are you a Toyota fan by any chance? Hehehe I love this thing man, I get more attention driving the truck than driving my Accord hahaha

Just remind me not to love the truck more and sell the Accord just to mod the truck haha

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
        Like growguy said, any car/truck older than 15 years can be imported over here...That's why we have so many R32 GTRs over here hehehe just wait 'til next year comes around..2007-15=1992, lots of newer style Japanese cars will be coming in (BB2 Ludes, EG Civics, Evo 3, and many others..Droollzz)
        That's awesome! I think I'm gonna have to move to Canada next year lol.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Actually I can't stand Toyotas for a number of reasons. However, I can't deny you have an awesome one nor can I deny I'd love to have an 80's 4Runner. With few other exceptions I wouldn't be caught dead in one

Comment

Oh wow hahaha never mind what I said then..From the things that you've been saying I was assuming that you were a Toyota enthusiast or something..Boy was I wrong haha

Yeah, I was considering the Toyota Hilux (JDM 4Runner), those are nice as well..But then I figured that if I want to buy a Toyota truck, I might as well buy the big one haha so I did..So far so good, no regrets

And yeah, Canada is nice in that way..But I dunno, lately there's been a lot of ppl abusing the law by switching paperwork, trying to import newer cars and things like that..I hope they won't change the law and make it harder on us JDM freaks hehe

Ronald

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't complain one bit if I had a truck like yours. I really like it. I just have a general bias against Toyota...mainly because their advertising drives me NUTS. It seriously turned me off to the whole brand.

Comment

LOL. sweet. live in north van i am guessing?

Comment

mad JDM Yo
                  My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                    LOL. sweet. live in north van i am guessing?
                    What makes you think so? Hehehe no, I don't live up there..Too rich for my blood haha I live in the Surrey area...You familiar with the Lower Mainland area?

Ronald

Comment

Toyota Hilux 2.3 Diesel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRZzk...elated&search= + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Fzr...elated&search=

Comment

Wow that's nice to know..So I can beat the crap out of this truck and it will still run huh?

I think I'm going to go snorkeling on the beach now hahaha

Those are some crazy vids..

Ronald

Comment

Hey Ronald thats a different look for you buddy. Your cb slammed so low and the truck so high up there...lol. Anyways I like it very much...
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I'm not a Toyota fan either, but I've always had this thing for Land Cruisers. I love the mid 80s Cruisers.

That is a sick truck for sure!
                            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

that truck is nice... and very good crisp shots with your camera.. my kodak easy share is garbage....

when are you gonna boost the f22 too?

Comment

sickness, i'mma hafta see it for myself when i'm up there. keep it pimpin', pimpin'.
                                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                                X