lil_dcb7: 1987 Toyota Supra NA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lil_dcb7: 1987 Toyota Supra NA

My very last bump. Please share your thoughts!!
    Lately, I've been missing this thing with a passion. I was going through some old SD cards and stumbled across these.

These are my favorites lol:

She will be missed.

<----12/4/2007---->

Her name was Ryoko

Engine:
    3.0 Liter DOHC 7MGE-TH Hybrid
    7MGE Block with 7M-GTE cylinder head
    Turbo valve train
    Turbo camshafts
    Turbo cams
    Full set of Goodyear Gator back belts
    Intake
    2.25" Magnaflow Custom Cat-Back
    Magnaflow Performance High-Flow Cat
    ROD THROUGH THE SIDE OF THE BLOCK

Exterior:
    House of Color "Midnight Black" 2 Stage
    Ghetto JDM License Plate re-location
    Monarchy Decals

Suspension:
    DrifZ NOS 505 wheels 17"x7 in front, 17x9" in rear. +35 offset in front, +40 offset in rear. STACKED!!

Interior:
    Pioneer DEH ???? HU
    2 Kenwood 6.5's
    2 600 watt Kenwood boxed 6x9's
    1 800 watt Alpine 4 channel
    SOGI Short Shifter
    A/F Ratio Meter
    Last edited by lil_dcb7; 01-10-2009, 06:47 AM.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Nice car!! Hang on to it until Fast and the Furious 3 drops..then you can sell it for uber-phat cash

Comment

The video is awsome!!!I liked when the lights poped up and the music started...got me so pumped up.

Do you still have the cb?is the mkiii your new daily driver?
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Lucky Bastard! I couldnt watch the video but the pics are awesome. I've always wanted one of these bad boys turbo or not. Dont let people tell you theres no aftermarket support for these monsters they just dont know anything other than a civic

if you want mad props you could rip the man. tranny from that one buy a beat up cressida and mate it with its engine (which is the same damn thing) and have a 4 door supra plus the cressida already sports a front lip

thatd be one aggressive granny car

good luck and have fun

Comment

id watch the vid, but all i can do is stare at noslos sig. but my friend has one of these in gunmetal looks really good too.

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

can we get a pic of the whole thing? i have no idea what these cars look like, and BTW how do you do the sleepy eyes, i wanna do that on my 200sx, im guessing our cars look alike somewhat

Comment

tight video mang! ]
              tight sig no slo !

Comment

Originally posted by NoSloCB7
                Nice car!! Hang on to it until Fast and the Furious 3 drops..then you can sell it for uber-phat cash
                That sig is from Mark who used to run fushigi. Now its called Beyond driven I wonder how hes doing.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  That sig is from Mark who used to run fushigi. Now its called Beyond driven I wonder how hes doing.

Nope..you got that wrong chief...Beyond Driven Motorsports is the name of the Auto Sport Organization I belong to.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSloCB7
                    Nope..you got that wrong chief...Beyond Driven Motorsports is the name of the Auto Sport Organization I belong to.
                    I dont know if that was intended to be a smart ass remark or not but I didnt know it was the same person.

You usually posted under your old handle. Just wondering.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      I dont know if that was intended to be a smart ass remark or not but I didnt know it was the same person.

You usually posted under your old handle. Just wondering.
                      I'm not sure how you could take my respnse as a "smart ass" comment, I was simply explaining the situation.

Comment

looks like a good project to me

Comment

not bad Danny, not bad. you should have washed it before you posted the pic's
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                            not bad Danny, not bad. you should have washed it before you posted the pic's
                            washing that car now in its physical condition would be like washing a turd to try and make it look nice. But dont worry folks, soon enough, paint will come...

then boost

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Nice car.

If i saw one of these for 300 - i'd grab it right away. awesome car. Very, very good video. Keep us posted on the project.
                              I dig the steering wheel. Wash/wax it - you'll be surprised how good it looks. My cb7 was nasty when i bought it, after was/wax my first words were" I never knew it can look so good."

Good luck,
                              -V-

Comment

Working...
                              X