X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• islandhopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Wickit View Post
    There's an M 5 series for sale for 1200. Didn't look at the miles but super clean inside, m motor, rebuilt. 5 speed as well. I'm thinking about it though or a eclipse gst. It wouold be to flip though for cash.
    M5 for $1200? i highly doubt it. Even a 5-series M sport in shit condition would fetch more than that. Probably a fake M or fake M sport or something is bad wrong with it. The car in parts is worth more...

New skid plate for the bimmer in anticipation of the new suspension dropping the nose down to dangerous levels. The M20 oil pan hangs super low and is aluminum. Needless to say, it needs protection. This should help..

Leave a comment:

• Wickit
    replied
    There's an M 5 series for sale for 1200. Didn't look at the miles but super clean inside, m motor, rebuilt. 5 speed as well. I'm thinking about it though or a eclipse gst. It wouold be to flip though for cash.

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    Depends...the 318's go for about a grand or more less than a comparable 325. $3k or less for a well sorted 325i or 325e is a really great deal around here but most are asking $5k for 200k+mile beaters. $7-8k for a mint 325i with sub-200k miles. Or on the high end there was a car dealer selling one for $15k recently. It had ~35k original miles and was immaculate.

Swapped cars go for upwards of $5k, more if it's an S motor and/or caged. The market for older bimmers is exploding lately, especially the E30's since they're killer track cars. I got lucky and snagged one for a steal before the prices shot sky high..not sure what the market is like in so-cal, but im sure it's similar since rust isn't really an issue up here either. The east coast has the rust issues since they salt the roads. I've seen some go for $1.5-2k out there..

Best of luck finding one, man. If you have the money for a nice i or iS, whether it be a 325 or 318, it's a really fun investment.

Leave a comment:

• Wickit
    replied
    Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
    Thanks!

If you can get one with less than 200k miles and no major mechanical issues for a good price, and without rust, DO IT! You won't regret it.
    What's rust? I live in So Cal ^.^ ahahaha that's a foreign word to us lol I probably will though. what's a good price for one??

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=307513

do want so bad..

depending on how much my tax return is i might just go for it...

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    Dude that is sick!
    werd

Originally posted by KpoweredCB7 View Post
    This E30 looks better every time I see new pictures, do you have any with the new Koni's? I'd like to see what it looks like a little lower.
    no recent pics since the bimmer's been parked and covered for the winter. Once the sun comes back i'll swap out the suspension and some other goodies..for now im putting the CB on full-time DD duty.

Leave a comment:

• KpoweredCB7
    replied
    This E30 looks better every time I see new pictures, do you have any with the new Koni's? I'd like to see what it looks like a little lower.

Leave a comment:

• Quashish
    replied
    Dude that is sick!

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    Found some genuine Epsilon caps on StanceWorks and met the guy in person since he was close by. Super cool dude. Gave me a great deal on em'.

I never thought i'd get a set, let alone a set this nice. Two have wood-grain emblems and the other two are the more common black. Kinda wish they were all wood-grain..but i'll take what i can get, these things are super rare!

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    oh yeah, got a sparco strut brace for the front. It's actually a huge improvement on these cars...

newish 'BavAuto' plug wires too..

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    I forgot you even had this... I mean I know is in your sig but, yeah idk.. looks good though, cant wait to see how the Koni eibach pairing looks. thinking more or less slammed.
    Not really updating very often, i suppose. Moving kinda slowly with mods since i've been working 70hr work weeks for the past few months. Not much time to tinker..
    And if you were wondering what the color combo is...

And actually im not going the 'stanced' route, per se... I tend to drive this thing hard and i don't want to be bottoming out when hooning. It'll be as low as can be while maintaining full suspension travel.

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
    Damn bro, I want one even more now! I planned to next year so im definitely going to stay tuned to this! Clean e30 bro!

Thanks!

If you can get one with less than 200k miles and no major mechanical issues for a good price, and without rust, DO IT! You won't regret it.

Leave a comment:

• Wickit
    replied
    Damn bro, I want one even more now! I planned to next year so im definitely going to stay tuned to this! Clean e30 bro!

Leave a comment:

• Quashish
    replied
    I forgot you even had this... I mean I know is in your sig but, yeah idk.. looks good though, cant wait to see how the Koni eibach pairing looks. thinking more or less slammed.

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    recent pic..

moarlowz coming soon...

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied

ET-35

Leave a comment:

Working...
X