Clear All

red_gto : 1997 Toyota Corolla AE111

No more Honda for me cause I work for Toy*** now, hic hic:

Getting handwashed:

Well, it does have Honda sidemarkers:

Rear camber minus 8:

Close-up shot of the rims:

Way too much stuff going on out back:
    Last edited by red_gto; 11-10-2010, 09:20 AM.
    1997 RHD AE111
    JDM Blackface Project

DUDE wtf kinda car is this??? its hot.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

ohh nvm its a rolla with a widebody kit. damn thing looks mean. props to you. what size tires are those??

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Other than the rear wheel fitment, that car is abso-fucking-lutely awesome!

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Is that a Levin or Trueno? Car looks Fn' sick man! Love those in white cause those amber signals just scream, Look at me!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

is that a scion xC or whatever?

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
              ohh nvm its a rolla with a widebody kit. damn thing looks mean. props to you. what size tires are those??
              Thanks bro! In the close up pic of the rims, I was running 195/50s, but in the other pics I'm now running 175/65s.
              1997 RHD AE111
              JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                is that a scion xC or whatever?
                It's a Sprinter!

Just kidding!
                1997 RHD AE111
                JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
                  Is that a Levin or Trueno? Car looks Fn' sick man! Love those in white cause those amber signals just scream, Look at me!
                  This gen only came in Levin form as a two-door coupe, no Trueno version. The four-door also came in Sprinter GT format with a blacktop 20v 4AG engine as standard!

The local version is 2WD, the JDM version was also available in 4WD!
                  1997 RHD AE111
                  JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                    Other than the rear wheel fitment, that car is abso-fucking-lutely awesome!
                    Thanks bro! Unfortunately, the camber out back was the only way to get the rims to fit under the fenders...
                    1997 RHD AE111
                    JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Originally posted by red_gto View Post
                      Thanks bro! Unfortunately, the camber out back was the only way to get the rims to fit under the fenders...
                      i absolutely love the rest of the car, but that is just . the car would be so much nicer looking with some different wheels/tires

is the flat black a vinyl wrap or paint?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

now get the BZR(6spd of course) in there.

edit: is the car a 110 with 111 front end conversion?
                        Last edited by skilzz; 11-13-2010, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I wish we have the AE111 over here.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

What kind of paint is that? How hard is it to maintain that flat paint? I've been thinking about painting my car flat or semi gloss black.

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                              now get the BZR(6spd of course) in there.

edit: is the car a 110 with 111 front end conversion?
                              Nopez, actually it's a 111 with a 112 front end. The original 111 front end is more snubby, with a slightly smaller grille and less streamlined headlights and corners. I did keep the 111 front bumper though because the local version 112 bumper sticks out like braces...
                              1997 RHD AE111
                              JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Working...
                              X