No announcement yet.

MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful. Good find Tippey. I want an amber turn signal but the turn signal comes on the headlights. It's not a brake light but it still comes on. Having that light as strictly JUST a turn signal, itd need to be re-wired. If im gonna do that, ill just go with red/clears.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Are you sure it's shared with the brake light? I've NEVER seen Honda share turn signals with brake lights. I fucking hate cars that do share them. Honda also always puts in 4 brake lights or LEDs

Comment

The inner piece, on the trunk lid, is tail light and brake lights only.

The outer "triangle" pieces are split up; top light and bottom light.

The bottom light is a tail light and brake light, like the inner pieces.

The top piece is a tail light and turn signal. So if i put an amber bulb in there and turned on my headlights, it would light up amber. Granted, it would flash amber when i signaled, but i dont like that constant amber.

Thats why i was saying it'd have to be re-wired so that it was JUST a turn signal. It would have to be wired to be a single-operation bulb instead of a dual, like it is.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Yea screw re wiring them.

I kind of like that EDM taillight but I don't want constant amber either.

Besides the red/clear combo id just leave it stock.

Comment

Yeah. I found a guy on 6GA who makes FULL LED tail but theyre pricey. Those are BIG maybe. If i do anything other than OEM, itll be those or the red/clears.

Comment

I love how red/clears look on a 6th gen coupe.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Why does it matter if it lights up amber? Whats wrong with that? its not like you'll see it most of the itme anyways

Comment

I dont wanna have have 4 solid red tail lights and 2 solid amber tail lights. That would look stupid IMO.

Comment

Comment

Vid no work...

Comment

iFail

Comment

Now im at work and cant see it.

*gets on DROID*

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Now im at work and cant see it.

*gets on DROID*
                            Haha. Well, you'll like the video, if you haven't viewed it already.

Comment

Yep. Those are the ones I speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                                Yep. Those are the ones I speak of.

Comment

Working...
                                X