MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn son.

How DDM handles this issue with you is going to seal it for me.

Hopefully they do what they need to do.

My buddy bought some ebay kit and i installed it for him and besides a bad connection(which has been fixed) his shit is solid...6k

So id rather go DDM but if theyre going to be naughty then idk.

Yea i know you over at 6thgen....too quiet over there for me lol.

Ya im def not doing any swaps on this car.

And the leather would be cool but i forgot i would need to do the bench in the back and that would cost way to much probably so nvm that idea unless i find a jy score.

Comment

DDM is handling it well, actually. I swapped bulbs and it stayed on the one side, so its that ballast. When I get time(this weekend) Im gonna remove it and ship it back. The real kicker will be in how they handle the return.

Id love a swap, but like I said, the J32 would be nice. A 6spd swap, unless I could find it for cheap, probably wont happen.

As for leather, do it man. If you can find it, go for it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

hey mike! yeah man never knew this accord existed in coupe form. love youre headlights btw! digging the usdm orange strip A LOT. thanks for the rear shots.. the back of your car resembles an NSX yeah.

Comment

Thank you good sir. Yeah, we get alot of compliments on it's NSX-style. It's funny you mention liking the amber strips, as alot of the US guys remove it.

Ralphie, DDM is going to replace my slims with fatties. They're a little...rushed, but they do call me back and they do email me several times. We'll see how quick their turn around is.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Newest addition. It's not on yet. Might have to wait til next week for that.

Comment

Is that sticker attached to something shiny? Or is that just the backing of the sticker?

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I dunno.....

Thought that might've given it away though, lol.

Comment

Mike's a cool kid now. Your gonna go herrafrush next?
                  There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I AM a cool kid now, lol.

Nah, no herrafrush just yet. I'll see how those 17s sit and hopefully, when a drop, it'll be all i need. I wouldnt mind being a little flush, I just hate fucking with extended studs.

This particular piece will go on next week sometime and then after that will probably be exhaust. Im still planning for that and, depending on funds, it should be happening within the next months or so.

Comment

Whats herrafrush?

Sounds like it is something to do with ride height but i always thought it meant like a flushie?

IDK im not good with the jargon lol.

Man you killing me on mods, all i did was a bunch of fucking led's lol.

I want to do the HIDS bad but i gotta wait.

I also want to order a new passenger side headlamp(since the one on their now is all fogged inside) and i want to swap in my autostart system.

No $ lol.

Hopefully if this job works out ill be getting 32/hr fuck yes.

And im about to order that 360* LED for the shifter console.

Comment

Strut bar? CAI?

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                          Whats herrafrush?
                          Hella Flush. It's just making fun of the asian way or pronouncing "L"s like "R"s, lol.

Man you killing me on mods, all i did was a bunch of fucking led's lol.
                          Once you start making $32/hr, you'll catch me quick, lol.

I want to do the HIDS bad but i gotta wait.
                          I also want to order a new passenger side headlamp(since the one on their now is all fogged inside) and i want to swap in my autostart system.
                          Do it. They're still cheap. If you go DDM, get the Apexcones. Save yourself the hassle of the slims going bad and having to replace them.

And im about to order that 360* LED for the shifter console.
                          See, you got me beat there. I wanna do my done light and the shifter plate bulb is out so i need to replace it and i might as well go LED.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                          Strut bar? CAI?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Once you start making $32/hr, you'll catch me quick, lol.
                            Daaaayyyyuuuum.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              Daaaayyyyuuuum.
                              Yes sir thats what i said, right out of school with 0 experience.

And thats for part time as well, 15hrs a week.

at 40hrs a week ill be pulling in 60k a year....again for 0 experience...

my fucking dream job, i blew them away on the interview so lets hope i get it. ::fingaz crossed::

Ya i was going to do the slims but since you had trouble with them ill just stick to the apexcone fattys.

I also need fogs

and a house lol.

Comment

Put in a good word for me if they have locations in or around Nashville, TN.

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X