• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love that color
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Sick color man!

Comment

Thanks. and i got rid of the OEM wing because to me imho it looks girly lmaao.....

and a dropped teggy spoilerless looks sex...

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

love the wheels, color, bumpers damn the whole car

Comment

Thanks. if that your Integra in your Sig? i know u have/had a DA..

Comment

Nice color! Car seems higher up front than out back though from the pics, dunno if it's the shot angle or what...
              1997 RHD AE111
              JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Liking the colour. NOT too freakin loud. Love front conversion...

Nice choice Chris.
                RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                  Thanks. and i got rid of the OEM wing because to me imho it looks girly lmaao.....

and a dropped teggy spoilerless looks sex...
                  Get some OEM fogs hahaha. They would look sick on your car

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                    Thanks. if that your Integra in your Sig? i know u have/had a DA..
                    yea check the last page of my old MR thread

Comment

yeah it IS lower in the back because of the 300 pound sub box in the trunk =]

it's got lowering springs all around so yeah. it is even until i put my subs back in it.

and yeah i want some OEM fogs but i can't find any nice ones for cheap...

and yeah it's got a front and rear end conversion from a 99+ as well as all black gsr interior too (*** tan and leather out!!)

Comment

Originally posted by red_gto View Post
                        Nice color! Car seems higher up front than out back though from the pics, dunno if it's the shot angle or what...
                        Wow heres an old member. How are things in Jakarta? If I remember correctly you used to live in the States right?
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

man you got me thinking about painting my dsm this color i love it
                          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

never seen a midori green integra , it's clean man . good work !

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                            - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                              man you got me thinking about painting my dsm this color i love it
                              do it =] it's a sexy green...
                              Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
                              never seen a midori green integra , it's clean man . good work !
                              and Thanks =] and i've only seen about 2 or 3 online that color, and who knows how many other ones not online, but i doubt many tho...

i'm sure i've got the first midori green teg in my town tho jaja...

Comment

im digging it. i would camber the wheels a little so you wont rub. the front bumper has too much color. it would be alot better if you wouldve painted the grill black. (inside of the bumper)

Comment

Working...
                                X