Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trubluryder : 1995 Acura Integra GSR

What's up everyone.

Just bought a car and wanted to share it with you guys. Bought the car about a week ago. To be specific, its a 1995 Acura Integra GSR, also known as DC2. Been really busy lately with school and work, but whenever I have free time, it will go into this car and the CB. Don't worry, the Cb won't be ignored . Let me know whatchu guys think

1995 Acura Integra GSR
    99,xxx miles
    5 speed

Engine

B18c1
    Greddy Street legal Turbo (Boosting at 8PSI)
    Greddy Intercooler
    Greddy Blowoff Valve
    Greddy Turbo Timer
    3" Custom exhaust
    Aluminum Radiator
    Act Clutch

Exterior

Vapor Baby Blue Paint
    Type R Front End ( Everything Is metal, except the front bumper)
    Vis Carbon Fiber Inavader hood
    R33 Front bumper
    Black widow Sideskirts
    Black Widow wing ( Modified)
    Shaved sidemoldings
    Shaved Emblems
    Shaved antenna ( relocated)

Interior

Seats wrapped in White Leather
    Dash and everything plastic/leather was dyed white.
    Short Shifter

I.C.E. ( IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT)

Custom

Wheels and Suspension

18" RH C2 Wheels
    18" Low pro tires (215/35/18'S)
    Ground Control Sleeves/Springs

Future Plans
    ( will be a long progress lol)

- Wire Tuck Engine Bay
    - 8 Point Roll Cage
    - Roll cage the engine bay
    -Redo the sound system
    -Get the whole car repainted ( possibly the same color) ( OR One of Lexus's pearl white)
    ....Little things here and there.

Was missing rear bumper so got that installed, and gave it a wing.

Will keep you guys posted as I progress with the car.
    Last edited by blackice; 08-31-2010, 06:40 PM.
    "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Hey Mods, sorry I posted in the wrong section. If you can please move it to the other automotive section. Thanks

Comment

Im getting mixed feelings on this car. From the side, i like it. The back looks pretty good, but from head-on, i dont like that front bumper. I mean it hides the IC really well and it flows, but im just not used to seeing JDM fronts with bodykits, lol.

The inside is RIGHT at that limit too. That's quite a bit of white, but there's enough black that it tones it down just enough.

If you do to this, what you did with the CB, i cant wait to see what's in store.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

idk..im not a big fan of kits anymore.

Comment

I have the same BOV in my car, sounds pretty good.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Im getting mixed feelings on this car. From the side, i like it. The back looks pretty good, but from head-on, i dont like that front bumper. I mean it hides the IC really well and it flows, but im just not used to seeing JDM fronts with bodykits, lol.

The inside is RIGHT at that limit too. That's quite a bit of white, but there's enough black that it tones it down just enough.

If you do to this, what you did with the CB, i cant wait to see what's in store.
            Yea not feeling the painted interior. Motor tho DAMN!!!! Clean as Hell!!!

Comment

the front bumper is HUGGEEEEEEEE and the white interior is straight out of fast and the furious, but the motor is hot.

Comment

The interior is ALMOST too much. There is just enough black in there to bring it down some. Id do a few other things in black just to help bring it down more though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback and inputs bro Yeah I really don't see much body kits on Integra's lately, let alone with a JDM front lol. I have lots of plans for this car, will keep everyone posted on the project.

Originally posted by kantkillkeenan View Post
                  idk..im not a big fan of kits anymore.
                  Thanks for your feedback bro.

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                  I have the same BOV in my car, sounds pretty good.

Yeah its pretty sick with it man. Never drove a turbo ride before, but man, you just get a tingly feeling when you hear the blow off valve, while the torque blows you away.

Originally posted by Johnz826 View Post
                  Yea not feeling the painted interior. Motor tho DAMN!!!! Clean as Hell!!!
                  Thanks for the feedback . Yeah, the engine bay is really clean. Haven't had the chance to clean it yet, so it should look much better once cleaned.

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                  the front bumper is HUGGEEEEEEEE and the white interior is straight out of fast and the furious, but the motor is hot.
                  The interior is ALMOST too much. There is just enough black in there to bring it down some. Id do a few other things in black just to help bring it down more though.
                  ^^^ Thanks for the feedbacks and inputs guys. At first, Most of all my friends and family said the the kit doesn't look that great on the car, but once everyone saw it in person, they all liked it a lot. The picture doesn't do it justice. Its something that you got to see in person to appreciate. I have lots of plans for this car and will keep everyone posted as I make progress. As for the interior, Its gonna stay all white. Just something that I like about it personally.

Comment

The bodykit looks good, I like

Comment

At least it's boosted and has an intercooler behind that bumper. For that, mad props.

Comment

I love the engine bay, hate the look out side & inside. cant stand when people try to make a car look like another make. in this case the skyline r33 front

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Bodykits look good on Integras. Period.

There is only one main reason why bodykits are hated now:
                          The anti-import crowd made us (sport compact enthusiasts) develop this complex that doesn't allow us to modify the exterior of our cars beyond certain limits. Don't deny the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                            The bodykit looks good, I like
                            Thanks man.

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                            At least it's boosted and has an intercooler behind that bumper. For that, mad props.
                            Thanks for the feedback bro! Its funny, when people see my kitted Integra, they will try to race me...and once they hear the blow off valve, they let off, haha

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                            I love the engine bay, hate the look out side & inside. cant stand when people try to make a car look like another make. in this case the skyline r33 front
                            Thanks for the feedback. As for the Integra, the front end is actually a Type R conversion , only the front bumper is an R33. I guess you wouldn't like my cb either then, lol. To each his own, so I respect your opinion

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                            Bodykits look good on Integras. Period.

There is only one main reason why bodykits are hated now:
                            The anti-import crowd made us (sport compact enthusiasts) develop this complex that doesn't allow us to modify the exterior of our cars beyond certain limits. Don't deny the obvious.
                            I agree with you 100% bro. But you can't blame the people though, since its a trends, and people tend to follow trends. For me though, whether a car is JDM, Kitted,or widebody etc, it really doesn't matter...As long as everything is well put together and different from the rest, I'll give them respect, credit where its deserved. I like being different and unique, thus I will always like body kits

So far, most of my friends/acquaintance who saw the Integra in person, no one yet has anything negative to say about it. The truth is that the car was "done up" right from the get go. You really gotta see it in person to appreciate the work that's been done. Its not 100% done yet, and still a project car, thus i still have lots of plans for it
                            Last edited by trubluryder; 03-12-2010, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Switch up that front bumper and get rid of that entire interior. A mugen or backyard front would complete the look of that car with the sides and rear. I hate the interior though. You need some ITR love in there.
                              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
                              X