c mak : 1997 Yamaha YZF600R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c mak : 1997 Yamaha YZF600R

Hi, I just got my 97 black/silver cat on this past Sunday. Its my first bike and I love it so far!!! Its stock with only a D&D exhaust and its only got 13K on her now and is in really good condition, especially being a 13yr old bike. It seems to run really good, just needs a new back tire.

From not having ridden a bike in 5 years, this was a pleasant surprise on ride quality, power, comfort, and handeling. The last bike I rode was a 97 CBR600. It rode completely different!! I am just so excited to have finally gotten a bike, and this bike seems perfect for me. I am looking forward to learning about this bike and doing the maintenance on her. Its gonna be a whole nother experience and learning process.

97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
    IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

i edited the title of your thread. Please follow the same format as the other "members ride" threads in this forum.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      i edited the title of your thread. Please follow the same format as the other "members ride" threads in this forum.
      Oops. OK, thanks!!!
      97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/

Comment

Very nice!

Manageable?

Any low end power?
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Thanks. Its very pleasant to ride. Most of its power is low to mid power. It is put up against the new yamaha R6 and will beat it and have more hp down low to mid rpm. Then the R6 will pick up and pass the thundercat in the upper rpm's. Its a very solid and fun bike to ride though!!
          97 Yamaha YZF600R

Comment

Working...
          X