Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawman_745: 1957 Dodge D100

This thing will destroy you.......

LOL. This is my dad and I's project. Its a 1957 Dodge D100. The story with this thing is long and complicated so bear with me. Ok in the Fall of 2007 we got this truck as a project. The man who had it before us tried putting it on a 79 Powerwagon frame and epically failed. The wheelbases were completley different and they had the firewall hacked to hell and back. So after some research, we found that an S10 wheelbase was almost identical. So we took in the Powerwagon drivetrain, which was a complete rolling chasis, and traded it at our local junkyard straight up for an 89 S10 with a blown motor and 300 bucks cash. We then took the 300 bucks and bought a complete 79 Cady Fleetwood. This Cady for some reason had a 409 Olds motor in it. So the drivetrain was taken from the Cady and put into the S10 chasis and here she is as of now. We have absolutely no money invested. Everything has been traded for or bought with money we got from selling parts off the Cady

Look at what happened to be at my dads shop getting exhaust

Last edited by Lawman_745; 08-26-2009, 09:10 AM.
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!
Working...
X