X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
    Any updates on finding the bastard?

naw no luck

i've even contacted the local GM / Chevy dealers to looks out for people ordering front bumpers for the same van...

i guess also it might be a good thing that i don't find this guy. i dunno what i'd do! ...or whether or not i'd stop doing it! lol
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Have you called any local bodyshops?

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
        Have you called any local bodyshops?
        yea, i did that after i had no help from SFPD ..still nothing

Comment

you will win in the end karma is a bitch .....keep your head up!

Comment

clean s2k sorry about what happen hope you find the guy who did it!!! Good Luck!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
            I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Ouch Omar i really hope you get that bastard..what has your insurance company said.
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Check Mexican / Spanish areas, Astro Vans are a very popular vehicle with Mexican families, also they would be very likely to flee the scene of a crime if they were illegal immigrants.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                  you will win in the end karma is a bitch .....keep your head up!
                  Thanks Brian! I really do appreciate all you help!

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
                  clean s2k sorry about what happen hope you find the guy who did it!!! Good Luck!
                  Thanks! Yea me too... I'm not holding my breath though, but if I find that guy, he's gonna wish I didn't! ...like really! lol

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                  Ouch Omar i really hope you get that bastard..what has your insurance company said.
                  they'll cover for the damages, but I'm trying to get a supplemental payment for shiet that doesn't cover

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                  Check Mexican / Spanish areas, Astro Vans are a very popular vehicle with Mexican families, also they would be very likely to flee the scene of a crime if they were illegal immigrants.
                  I've been circling that surrounding area and nothing matching. I'm still searching though lol

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                    I've been circling that surrounding area and nothing matching. I'm still searching though lol
                    That sucks! Well keep looking and hopefully it will all work out for you!

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                      That sucks! Well keep looking and hopefully it will all work out for you!
                      OMG! I just came back from the body shop.. things are lookin up! (not in regards to finding the guy, but in the car and financial situation)

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                        OMG! I just came back from the body shop.. things are lookin up! (not in regards to finding the guy, but in the car and financial situation)
                        Were you able to get all your after market stuff covered?
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Chances of you finding the person responsible is very minimal.
                          Mostly they are out-of-towners.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                            Were you able to get all your after market stuff covered?
                            kinda.. but the shop got my back and it's covered

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                            Chances of you finding the person responsible is very minimal.
                            Mostly they are out-of-towners.
                            yea, but never say never! lol

==============================================

So I'm deciding on rear spoilers right now...

ASM rear spoiler? (painted white)

http://www.gotuning.com/product_info...roducts_id=219

Tamon Design Rear Spoiler? (painted white)

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...ic=726266&st=0

Comment

omar.. when u get that s2k built back up.. bring it down to the southbay and get that shit detailed at my shop! new car prep
                              -:¦:-
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

damn it was so clean glad its getting fixed right back up. i am at the moment looking for an ap1 and hoping soon to land my hands on one.

Tamon Design Rear Spoiler looks sick i would go with that one. plus you get the led keeps it modern looking.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
                                X