• Dyno matt cab(minus doors)
    • Recovered seats(leather0
    • Moded dash for 7in Tv
    • Oil Pressue, + A/F Gauges
    • Pedal Cover
    • 2 10in subs
    • Gutted trunk besides subs+tools

Suspension:
    • Tokico blues + Ground Control sleves(rear)
    • Unknown struts + ebay sleeves(front)
    • Lowered around 3in.
    • Rear strut Bar from a cb7(Megan racing)
    • stock sway bars(for now)

Other Mods:
    • Rear disk conversion
    • Slotted(front) & Drilled(rear) rotors
    • Battery moved to the rear
    • Power Coated VC
    • Mini wire tuck
    • and some other things i cant think of...

Well plans for the car are to tint it, paint it(Matte black), boost it, keep it. In that order.
    I have a few other parts i need to mod to fit the car(lil aftermarket support) so ill update once i get those. Till then! peace!
    Last edited by Tdurr; 04-20-2009, 02:02 AM.

poor lil tink tink.

holy man............that is so damn clean!!!!!
    I used to have a coupe and love it....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

WOW!!! deff one of the cleanest ive seen man...looks very nice and rims look like a perfect fit

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

thats clean, i would leave it that color though.
        Interior reminds me of rubens cb.

Comment

sooo sexy and please please please please dont change the color!
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!
          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

lol
            First of all thanks for the good words!
            But the current color is cool, but the paint is chipping ever where from a bad repaint by someone. So I am going to got Merc/Vip-ish with this once i get a decent job. I will prob get some BBS or bbs styled rims with a nice polished lip, paint the center the current color of the car, paint the car Matte black, keep the engine bay still marron, and have soft red accent lights in the car. Should be nice if its works out like i have it planned in my head.

So yea, those are the full plans... ill prob post this mod list/format on 3geez soon... maybe i can get a AOTM nomination! lulz

poor lil tink tink.

Comment

I remember you from a Varsity meet. Very clean car!

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

The car is super clean, but please don't paint it matte black. Repaint it the same color, then it won't look like a half finished project car. The beemers and porsches and benzes can get away with a matte black job. It's obviously intentional. A Honda looks like you haven't gotten it painted yet. Especially since you said you wanted to keep the bay burgundy. Having your bay a different color than the rest car is anti-baller. Plus, you have to consider the trunk and the door sills.
                IMO painting it matte black will make it half as sexy as it is now.

If you'd get some cable guides and tighten up the flow of your wires and hoses, Your bay would look MINTYFRIGGINFRESH. It's clean, but it would look 100% better if you controlled your wires. A lot of guys will tell you to tuck, but I like a clean controlled bay myself.
                Last edited by visualpoet; 02-24-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I have a soft spot for 3gs.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                    The car is super clean, but please don't paint it matte black. Repaint it the same color, then it won't look like a half finished project car. The beemers and porsches and benzes can get away with a matte black job. It's obviously intentional. A Honda looks like you haven't gotten it painted yet. Especially since you said you wanted to keep the bay burgundy. Having your bay a different color than the rest car is anti-baller. Plus, you have to consider the trunk and the door sills.
                    IMO painting it matte black will make it half as sexy as it is now.

If you'd get some cable guides and tighten up the flow of your wires and hoses, Your bay would look MINTYFRIGGINFRESH. It's clean, but it would look 100% better if you controlled your wires. A lot of guys will tell you to tuck, but I like a clean controlled bay myself.

See the thing is, I plan on having it done right aka in a booth, doors trunk+hood off, not just getting some rattle cans and spray the car. Door jambs will be mat black, along with the trunk. I really wanna do a custom trunk encloser with plexi-glass and 1 or 2 12's.

And yea, im going to be doing a vacuum removal soon, will clean up the bay alot, try and route some wires together, and get rid of the useless plugs in the bay. It would be nice to do a tuck, but around turbo time it would be a bitch to do a OBD1 swap..

poor lil tink tink.

Comment

Nooooo .... not flat black! Go for a glossy black for a VIP look or get the burgundy redone the right way, and get a 1g teg lip for the front to compliment the lower stance too!

That's a sweet looking ride even with the chipping paint but 3Geez never look right in flat paint.
                      Last edited by Rfugitt; 02-25-2009, 08:37 AM.

Mods so far:
                      2.25 inch Cat Back, Cold Air Intake / Prefilter / AEM Bypass, Engine Ground Kit, 92 Vigor Rear Sway Bar, H&R Sport Springs / Tokico Struts, BMW "Bottlecap" Wheels, Integra Front Lip, 3G Prelude Seats, SE-i Armrest / Cupholders, OEM Spoiler, Sunroof and Window Visors, 87 Accord Side Moulding, Tinted Windows / Tailights / Side-markers / Turn Signals, Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

beautiful!!! so clean.

reminds me of my 89 LXi Hatch. Loved that car, so solid!

Comment

well i bent another valve sat morning, so im getting new springs(A18 so i can rev to 7200 he) and get a 3 angle valve job. so dono when its getting done.

poor lil tink tink.

Comment

Daamn...that is mad clean buddy and different too..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Update: Dropped another valve, im pissed, gonna try and get a P+P and 3angle valve job + high revving springs

And i thought this pic looked cool...

poor lil tink tink.

Comment

Working...
                              X