No announcement yet.

luckyflip: 93 integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i prolly put in like a good 9 k since ive had but idk about the last owner.I was kinda iffy about getting it in the first place but the trade seemed right,but im not to worried.this time it will be made right.

Comment

Clean DA! My brother used to drive an '89 EF but now he drives a '92 DA! They're pretty fast!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

i had a 1990 gs, that thing just ripped guy.....this undercover cop couldnt even touch when the light turned green lol...its a mangled story if anyone cares to hear it
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

Originally posted by carps_accord View Post
          i had a 1990 gs, that thing just ripped guy.....this undercover cop couldnt even touch when the light turned green lol...its a mangled story if anyone cares to hear it
          I bet! I know those b20s dont play!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

i love my b20 but it might have to come out in order to get it running.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
              i love my b20 but it might have to come out in order to get it running.
              Why? What's wrong with the b20?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Why? What's wrong with the b20?
                well the Da took a turn for the worst. starting to smoke alot from everywhere,so its time for a rebuild.Its going to take time but it will be done. Im going to start ordering parts soon.
                new pistons,rings and other goodies

Sorry to hear bout that man!!! Them b20's can be a beast though if built right.

I'll update my thread on my DA soon. I am in the midst of doing somethings
                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

so hows the rebuild???

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                    so hows the rebuild???
                    da was sold today. im sad as hell.

Comment

da was sold today. im sad as hell.
                      WATt?

Comment

picked up another ride yesterday..........will make a thread soon. never taught i would ever own one of these. nothing special but im a old school kind of guy.

Comment

Working...
                        X