No announcement yet.

Ultra low-end model Civic : 2008 DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh. Sounds like my old Accord. A/C was installed by the dealer and it didn't even have a passenger side mirror. At least it had a clock

And my dad would probably buy it The only reason the Camry he bought has power windows and such is because they don't make them with manual windows.

Comment

I didn't even cars came like that anymore.
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Actually the Tacoma I picked up last year had AC as an option. It also has manual windows and locks. It did come standard with a CD stereo though.

Comment

sup jak frost... long time no see lol.

i talked to a sales rep at willis honda and im lookin to get a new 08 civic... not too too sure, but it seems like im leaning towards it more and more as my talon gets more and more unreliable (and plus don't feel like putting in miles). im just lookin for a daily commuter to work (so no SI... and no EX lol)

my question is does the dx come with all the wiring for the speakers and the head unit? or would i have to run wires along the door and rear and under neath the carpet... if it's a simple plug in (like i can stick a headunit and speakers there); i'd might consider the dx... and tell them to add ac (initally quoted for added ac would cost around 1000$ more).

i got quoted for an lx cp 5 spd (white of course!!! :-D) for 300 over invoice... so OTD would be 16367 + tax. seeing if i can get a better deal at burns.

haha lemme kno. i was at burns last week lookin at the used lot lookin for a used 06 civic lx coupe in white 5 speed (but that's soooo rare esp with gray interior).

Comment

Originally posted by P M
            sup jak frost... long time no see lol.

i talked to a sales rep at willis honda and im lookin to get a new 08 civic... not too too sure, but it seems like im leaning towards it more and more as my talon gets more and more unreliable (and plus don't feel like putting in miles). im just lookin for a daily commuter to work (so no SI... and no EX lol)

my question is does the dx come with all the wiring for the speakers and the head unit? or would i have to run wires along the door and rear and under neath the carpet... if it's a simple plug in (like i can stick a headunit and speakers there); i'd might consider the dx... and tell them to add ac (initally quoted for added ac would cost around 1000$ more).

i got quoted for an lx cp 5 spd (white of course!!! :-D) for 300 over invoice... so OTD would be 16367 + tax. seeing if i can get a better deal at burns.

haha lemme kno. i was at burns last week lookin at the used lot lookin for a used 06 civic lx coupe in white 5 speed (but that's soooo rare esp with gray interior).
            Sup Brian, I just saw this. Too bad you went with the xB.
            We could have gotten you the white DX like you wanted.

Comment

knowing it doesnt have the good shit.....does it still retain the wiring for possible future ad ons?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                knowing it doesnt have the good shit.....does it still retain the wiring for possible future ad ons?
                Why would it?
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries
                  Why would it?

why not?

Comment

is it sold yet?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I imagine Honda's intent is as mentioned, that its geared either towards ppl who want a new car but dont wanna pay new car price(and at $15k, why not just upgrade), or for ppl who drive trucks/SUVs with bad MPG and need a little 35+MPG DD to beat the gas wars. I really doubt Honda intentionally made this car and geared it towards tuners.

Although this is the perfect car for the avid tuner...Id go ahead and fork out the extra $2k for that list of extras.

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                      If you live in AZ you GOTTA have A/C
                      Tell that to Ben(phempa) Im pretty sure he's running A/C delete on his car.

I can see manual windows/locks and no A/C, but NO radio AT ALL?!? Not even a cheap Honda AM/FM radio?? And a clock...i guess you really dont need one, but why even think about that? Like it weighs an extra 1.8lbs

While they're at it, why not get rid of P/S? And cut the gauge cluster down to just a speedo, gas and temp

Bet it has more than 1 airbag too...there's another area you could cut. I mean, do you really need a PS airbag??

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X