Saw the new S2k CR at my Honda dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The G-Man
    Then I suggested that I should drive the S2000 to get the rust off the rotors. He denied me. FUCK.
    Yeah man its hard to test drive a car of that magnitude.
    Heck, i even had a hard time trying to get the sales manager to let me drive the Mugen Si.
    All i can say is that its pretty sweet

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      155 miles on a brand new car?

That seems high to me.
      Yeah it was delivered from a dealership in Southern MD.
      The customer wanted a black and that was the only dealership in our district that would do a dealer trade.
      I know it cost Burns more than what they sold it for, go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
        i want it, white is sexy with the black top. its a wonderful car for what it is. they did a good job on it, if only they wouldve put in more thought into the mugen si

im confused here... they put just as much thought into the mugen Si as the CR S2K.

Mugen Si has track tuned susp/aerokit that IS functional/cat-back exhaust along with extremely lightweight wheels plus exterior badging/grille/shift knob etc etc.

whats the CR S2K have? reworked suspension and full aero kit thats functional. along with new badges.

hmmm... seems the same. BOTH are expensive in comparison to its stock trim levels.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          155 miles on a brand new car?

That seems high to me.
          It is a lot. I wouldn't be a happy customer if that was my car. I think my Suby had less than 40 miles on it. Seems insignificant right? Well, high performance car + dealership idiots/joy riding, test driving tire kickers = abuse.

Guess this guy just doesn't care or doesn't know yet
          Last edited by NutBucket; 05-16-2008, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            im confused here... they put just as much thought into the mugen Si as the CR S2K.

Mugen Si has track tuned susp/aerokit that IS functional/cat-back exhaust along with extremely lightweight wheels plus exterior badging/grille/shift knob etc etc.

whats the CR S2K have? reworked suspension and full aero kit thats functional. along with new badges.

hmmm... seems the same. BOTH are expensive in comparison to its stock trim levels.
            Kickass tires too. I really wanted to steal those damn tires.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Kickass tires too. I really wanted to steal those damn tires.
              both have kickass tires! although the CR's tires are a lil more on the sticky side. haha
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Then I suggested that I should drive the S2000 to get the rust off the rotors. He denied me. FUCK.
                You're surprised? You rolled up in modded 15 year old car, not exactly a typical S2k buyer.

Couple that with your dumbass comment....you do the math

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  both have kickass tires! although the CR's tires are a lil more on the sticky side. haha
                  Just a little. Bridgestone RE070 tires make me want to splooge more than BFG g-force KDW.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
                    You're surprised? You rolled up in modded 15 year old car, not exactly a typical S2k buyer.

Couple that with your dumbass comment....you do the math
                    I was not expecting them to actually let me drive it. Just thought I would try anyways.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Working...
                    X