• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prelude Wreck. *Idiot*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dKwp...eature=related

haha what an asshat.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

need to find out that intro song. Anybody have any guesses?

Comment

Why would anyone drive like that on a gravel/dirt road

I would have been babying it the whole time. You can hear the rocks and gravel hitting the side of the car and crap. What an idiot! Either that or he doesnt really care about that car....

Comment

He should of knew better to not take that turn so fast and shapr with the road being wet at that section. He was bound to slide since he tried to power through that lefty.

I saw that patch of wet that would make his right tires slick so in turn that would of made me just slow the hell down and take that turn at 15 in 2nd gear then once straight, slam back into 1st and continue.
        www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
          Why would anyone drive like that on a gravel/dirt road
          Cuz its FUN
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

man at least if ur trying to recover, dont have ur foot on the gas trying, that is just asking to loose control, if he let off the gas he would of regained it.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

wtf?

yeah firstly those roads are not good for driving...even rally cars...hell no...WAY to small

I don't think people really realize how SMALL even two lane roads are in comparison to tracks...even rally roads tend to be a bit larger then that one...well...correction...some of them are anyway...but that's no rally car!

Wasn't bad though...coulda been worse...all he did was bang up his bumper...no biggy...maybe a radiator support
              ____

Comment

what tha?....there was no need for him to correct the steering that much.

...adrenalin can make you do crazy things
                DEVOTE

Comment

saw this a long time ago, what a moron

Comment

this guy on there said it the best

it shouldn't be called HOW not to drive a prelude but WHERE not to drive a prelude on crap back roads
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

No, how is accurate. He screwed up pretty bad at the end.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

I figured out what he did...he punched it while turning...caused wheel spin...corrected while tires had no grip...slowed down...tires regained grip and then he over corrected again but was too late...into the ditch.
                        ____

Comment

LOL shits funny as hell to watch!

Comment

okay it looked like it was fun however it truely was a stupid move on his part..The damage doesnt look bad at all but i could be wrong.
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i still crack up on how he was trying to play it cool after he wrecked by messing with the turn signals and the wipers.

it was funny how the car was upright for a split second when he wrecked. he didn't even say a word throughout the whole clip. lol
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                              X