Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTR: 0-60mph in 3.3 sec!

DAMN....for real?
    0 - 60 mph in a pavement cracking 3.3 seconds and quarter-mile in 11.6 seconds at 120.9 mph.

read more at:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9071219.007/inside-line-tests-nissan-gtr-0-60mph-in-3.3-sec!/fphl

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

looks like the 350z.......

Wait............... it is pretty much the same thing.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079

Looks like a closed mind.......

Wait................it is!

Anyways...3.3 second 0-60 is pretty impressive. If it's true, it beats out the corvette.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

the GTR is a monster, and its something like 40K cheaper than the 911 turbo....cool
        DEVOTE

Comment

its a beast. ive read about it in the new SCC and its so advanced its unreal. for the price you cant beat for what it is. its a super car. come on japs time to spank some european ass

Comment

its no where near a 350z. 100% different

Comment

front end is way ugly....not aggressive in any manner
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                its no where near a 350z. 100% different

X2.................

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

My fart does 210mph beat that.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    My fart does 210mph beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD

[COLOR=Red][B]DAMN....for real?
                      0 - 60 mph in a pavement cracking 3.3 seconds and quarter-mile in 11.6 seconds at 120.9 mph.
                      That's faster than a Z06. Naw, give me the Z06. It'll murda' that GTR. But I'm not hatin', that mother is super hott, and extremely fast. Whoooo!
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Stright Success
                        That's faster than a Z06. Naw, give me the Z06. It'll murda' that GTR. But I'm not hatin', that mother is super hott, and extremely fast. Whoooo!
                        The problem with the Z06 is getting the power to the ground. You need all sorts of tc to keep your rubber close to intact. Hopefully the next gen will have awd to keep up.

Has anyone called this one the world's most affordable super car yet? That's an interesting match right there....

Comment

How are they even similar.....apart from the fact they are both made by Nissan

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                            How are they even similar.....apart from the fact they are both made by Nissan
                            they both suck

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboZach
                              The problem with the Z06 is getting the power to the ground. You need all sorts of tc to keep your rubber close to intact. Hopefully the next gen will have awd to keep up.

Has anyone called this one the world's most affordable super car yet? That's an interesting match right there....

You are right. That Z06 has wayyy to much torque and horsepower. But I LUV IT! If you can feather the throttle right, you can have loads of fun with the Z06.

That was actually the name give to the Z06 in 2007. So is the GTR now going to take the Z06's name. Negative? But honestly, I don't know though.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X