Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamborghini LP640 219 MPH World Speed Record attempt!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamborghini LP640 219 MPH World Speed Record attempt!!!

Holy sh!t look 3:43, that looks just awesome! Kids don't try this at you local highway Sorry if it a repost CLICK HERE
    Accord Of The Month January 09
    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

holy shiet i would love to ride that shit and probbly shit my pants

Comment

I've heard that one doesn't count because it didn't happen on a closed course.....too bad though. I think that's above manufacturer's spec.

Comment

WTF ...damn that was awesome...did you see how fast that bitch was moving at 219mph.
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Check this out. He's doing apprx. 1 city block per second, roughly. So if a cop clocks him @ 200+, he's about a mile away by the time the cops get up to pursuit speed (that is if the cop reacts instantly). DAMN.

EDIT:

I would love to do that. I definately wouldn't shit my pants or smack out. .

EDIT: Slight calculation error. He's doing 'bout 1 city block in 2 secs.
          Last edited by Straight Success; 12-05-2007, 02:01 AM.
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Stright Success
            Check this out. He's doing apprx. 1 city block per second, roughly. So if a cop clocks him @ 200+, he's about a mile away by the time the cops get up to pursuit speed (that is if the cop reacts instantly). DAMN.

EDIT:

I would love to do that. I definately wouldn't shit my pants or smack out. .

Nice lets make all our cb7's doo 200mph+ so the cops wouldn't get us easily lol

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Guy has balls to post that on youtube...cool video, but there was a similar one of a guy in a red Lambo here in Canada and he was going 170 on the highway...anyway he was caught because of the video and he lost he license for life, plus other things like fines, so this guy will probably get caught, but oh well, it was good video

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22
              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

think about all the peopple that he put in danger of their life

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

too dangerous. He could have done the same thing by spending a measly $100 at a race track...
                  DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    too dangerous. He could have done the same thing by spending a measly $100 at a race track...
                    ya it could have been worse. i doubt he could go that fast at the strip. he wold definitely need to be on a runway.
                    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

yeah this was in AZ, probably on the loop 202, they recently finished building that stretch of highway this past year. And that area is still getting developed i think. This video made it on the news one night a couple weeks back.

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

damn

that's fucked up the dude lost his license cuz a video on youtube

i mean it's the internet

you can be
                        like how you know that was me and shit
                        but pigs always get their ways

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Thats insane!!!! I want to go for a ride!!!!
                          97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                          IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

The only issue I have with this is that the speed was not measured officially.

i.e. With an independently verifiable and known accurate source. That was all based on the cars on board computer, which is probably based on the speedo, which probably has errors.

On most true qualifying runs (in addition to the closed course), they usually use either GPS telemetry, or some other means of measurement such as telemetry data gear.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I think he needs to just go to the salt flats..

Comment

Working...
                              X