No announcement yet.

09 GTR has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

480 TWIN TURBO horses...not that impressive imo...the inline can take up to 1000 hp on stock internal I believe...480...eh...if it were na...THAT would be impressive...but it's not.
    ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx
      I used to hate the idea of a non inline 6 skyline...especially since this thing is just a modified 350z chassis...but...that doesn't really change anything.

Yeah, I think its lame they used a 350Z platform.. How many variants of the same fucking car can you have? Gm/Ford anyone? Thats seem to be where they are going. Which sucks cause I'm a Nissan Stan. Bad enough the VQ35 powers damn near every Nissan out there.

Cheapness, I hate it. Anyways back to my original rant. I hate that they used a 350Z platform. Basically selling the 350Z as something else....more expensive. I felt that way until I learned that the suspension has been tuned by cosworth and Lotus and that the VR38 is a R390 derivative. Thats makes feel a lil better.

Comment

480 TWIN TURBO horses...not that impressive imo...the inline can take up to 1000 hp on stock internal I believe...480...eh...if it were na...THAT would be impressive...but it's not.
        R Chassis only came with 280hp.RBs dont make 1000hp on stock internals. ,...No one has tuned the VR38DETT . So we dont know what it can do. Yet. Also...the price kills me. Cause I know a Z06 is about the same price as the base and I bet it whoops the GTR too.

Comment

Nice car but I think they screwed the front end.
          GTR

R34

R33

R32

R31

R30

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
          My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

believe it or not, a small part of me was hoping to be impressed about this car. Im TRYING to like nissan, but after seeing these videos, HA

I too, was definitely NOT impressed. It just sounds like a G37 with an exhaust. Thats of course while it free revs. I HOPE it sounds MUCH more powerful under load, while accelerating.

The turbos are built into the exhaust manifold? Thats a great idea, so what do you do when the turbo's go? Blow an oil seal or something (or whatever it uses)? Replace the whole manifold? Great forward thinking.

its all hype. I was trying to find an interest, but I've lost it. I LOVED the previous GT-Rs. But this. no.

I will admit, it is a BEAUTIFUL car.

But red does nothing for it

Before you all jump my shit for hating nissian.

I will probably hate the "new supra" too.

The future for automotive looks bleak, IMO...

...the inline can take up to 1000 hp on stock internal I believe...480...eh...
            I really hope you're not talking about the RB

1000 hp?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7

The future for automotive looks bleak, IMO...
              I'll agree with you there, cars seem over-engineered and enlarged for no real reason. Since I can't drive new cars all too often, and never a car like this I guess I don't understand. But I mean... I'd love a car to have all these new features but a little bit simpler and not completely covered in plastic.

But at the same time, new cars... are new cars. They are nice.
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

i think R34 and below look alot better and nicer..............

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                  deff. new one is two curvy.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7

But at the same time, new cars... are new cars. They are nice.

very few of them are...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                      thasts cause they are they wer pretty much full blown race cars with an interior minus the rool cage

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Eh still want the Australian R34 that comes with a RB30DET Thats right 3.0 litler of turbo and twin turbo.
                        "form follows function."
                        Louis Sullivan

Comment

wtf really dang that must be some thin cylinder walls lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                            its too bad that they are left hand drive I would love to have one
                            why does that matter? it's not JDM enough for you. LOL!

Comment

stock for stock on the track this new gtr will blow the others away. better weight ratio, better handling, better dynamics and more balance.

it may not look as manly or bulky as the others but nissan actually did their homework on this car on its aerodynamics to performance.

only reason why id choose this car because its well built all around. i see the older skylines as drag monsters.

Comment

Keeles has it, the R34 body style is just whats poppin! the new R35... does in deed look like the 350z with a longer body line.... the monster will forever be the R34
                                Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                                Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                                Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

Working...
                                X