moon roof motor civic/ integra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moon roof motor civic/ integra

My moon roof motor in my 95 civic took a crap and I wanted to know if i could use one from an Integra, on the civic forum i belong to they said it should work. Any help would be appreciated.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

I would assume that if the civic forum said it would work it will work

No one from that forum has said it work work....have they?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
      I would assume that if the civic forum said it would work it will work

No one from that forum has said it work work....have they?
      They all say they will start it, but its like they never come back. Kinda like is a scary movie and you say I will be right back and then pow your dead.

Click Me

Comment

compare part numbers

I would guess it would work since the integra is pretty much a civic anyways.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Why bother going through all that trouble just to see if an integra moonroof motor would work for a civic. I would research on Honda-Tech first. Just a waste of time tackling a job that in the long run won't work so there goes your money and time. Junkyards should have plenty of moonroof motors for civic.
          Last edited by Chan_Man; 11-12-2007, 04:42 PM.
          "form follows function."
          Louis Sullivan

Comment

I know for a fact that the EJ1 and DC2 window regulators/motors are the same, 91accord4door had a 93 Civic coupe and installed an Integra window regulator/motor, I forget. I would assume they're the same, but keep searching!

Comment

Off to honda tech I go then, my bro is trying to bust my balls to make it work, he has a theory if it doesn't work the 1st time get a bigger hammer.

Click Me

Comment

LOL I'm not saying don't do it all I'm just saying what happens you go through all the work and then it doesn't work. I wish I can help you more, but I just have experience in replacing sunroof and moonroof.
                "form follows function."
                Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                  LOL I'm not saying don't do it all I'm just saying what happens you go through all the work and then it doesn't work. I wish I can help you more, but I just have experience in replacing sunroof and moonroof.
                  The motor went out in my civic so i am replacing it with the integra, i haven't got a chance to pull apart the civic, when ever i go to the junk yard was planning to do it today but things came up. Thank you for your input I understand what your saying and wish me best of luck.

Click Me

Comment

f you get it to work I want to see D.I.Y.
                    "form follows function."
                    Louis Sullivan

Comment

as soon as a i have a free day

Click Me

Comment

well i took it apart only to discover it wont work with out cutting wires, so I will just have to wait till i get one from Honda.

Click Me

Comment

Working...
                        X