Absoloute beauty..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verothacamaro
    ehhh I wouldn't go that far....but for it's time, when it first came out, the mk3 supra was REALLY good looking.

Comparing that car to the rx-7....300z.......firebird....camaro...anything, the Supra was just dead sexy.

I always did and still do think the RX-7 looks better. More purposeful, less heavy.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

FC is a nice car I will agree. You put an FC and MKIII next to each other its kinda hard to distinguish from a distance but you get close you see the difference. Amazing how both cars are somewhat similar in design. Thats just from my standpoint. The MKIII is just the big brother of the FC.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        FC is a nice car I will agree. You put an FC and MKIII next to each other its kinda hard to distinguish from a distance but you get close you see the difference. Amazing how both cars are somewhat similar in design. Thats just from my standpoint. The MKIII is just the big brother of the FC.

Big brother of the FC??

there is NOTHING those two cars have in common!!

Lets face it, the Supra is a POINTLESS racing car. Its a GT car, a GRAND TOURING car. it was never really intended to compete against the Skyline, the RX7 etc etc in races. Why do I say that?

Its nearly twice as heavy as the RX7
        For its weight, it would have been sensible to be awd (ala skyline)

The Supra, out of the box, was not meant to be a competitive car... Its a car to take cruising down the coast. If you want to go fast around corners, you get something else. Its just way to heavy to possibly be and do anything else. Think about it. if the MK4 didn't have the 2J, what good would it serve? It would just be a heavy car, with an un-adiquite(sp?) engine. (MK3, any one?)

There are plenty of reasons why I love the Supra, especially the MK3. If I were concerned with going as fast as the dude with the b18 EF hatch, I would do jsut that, I would sell my supra, buy a rusted up EF hatch for two hundred bucks, swap it and STILL have some money left over. I love the MK3 because in my opinion, it was the sexiest of that era. and thats my favorite era for cars... the FC was too small for me, the 300ZX was just fucking ugly and too sharp. I love the looks, I love the sound, and it makes me happy. Thats all I need

Im not concerned with going faster than every one else. If i had an MK4, I wouldnt care that I could get at least 700 HP with the stock internals, because the only thing I would do is put a fucking exhaust and intake filter on it, so I can hear the turbo spool up(because tahts what I want to hear as I cruise down the highway with the targa off. )

so in all honesty, high horse power Supras dont catch my fancy. I love plain in simple.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

the first 4 pictures is a supra. i dont know about the last one

Comment

I was talking about styling wise. Performance wise its different for obvious reasons.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

the mk3s look more like the bmw 840ci

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                Big brother of the FC??

there is NOTHING those two cars have in common!!

Lets face it, the Supra is a POINTLESS racing car. Its a GT car, a GRAND TOURING car. it was never really intended to compete against the Skyline, the RX7 etc etc in races. Why do I say that?

Its nearly twice as heavy as the RX7
                For its weight, it would have been sensible to be awd (ala skyline)

The Supra, out of the box, was not meant to be a competitive car... Its a car to take cruising down the coast. If you want to go fast around corners, you get something else. Its just way to heavy to possibly be and do anything else. Think about it. if the MK4 didn't have the 2J, what good would it serve? It would just be a heavy car, with an un-adiquite(sp?) engine. (MK3, any one?)

There are plenty of reasons why I love the Supra, especially the MK3. If I were concerned with going as fast as the dude with the b18 EF hatch, I would do jsut that, I would sell my supra, buy a rusted up EF hatch for two hundred bucks, swap it and STILL have some money left over. I love the MK3 because in my opinion, it was the sexiest of that era. and thats my favorite era for cars... the FC was too small for me, the 300ZX was just fucking ugly and too sharp. I love the looks, I love the sound, and it makes me happy. Thats all I need

Im not concerned with going faster than every one else. If i had an MK4, I wouldnt care that I could get at least 700 HP with the stock internals, because the only thing I would do is put a fucking exhaust and intake filter on it, so I can hear the turbo spool up(because tahts what I want to hear as I cruise down the highway with the targa off. )

so in all honesty, high horse power Supras dont catch my fancy. I love plain in simple.

I think the similarities stem from the fact that they both have long hoods, short decks, pop-up headlights, and are hatchbacks. But, yes, mostly, there the similarities end.

Traditional sports car proportions if you will.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

So fresh....so clean.

Inspiration for all.

You'll have it one day Danny

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That is a nice inspiration to have as far as cars go

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                      the mk3s look more like the bmw 840ci

lol holy shit I never realized that! No wonder why I loved that thing too!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                        I always did and still do think the RX-7 looks better. More purposeful, less heavy.
                        I definitely dig the FC styling.....but I definitely think the Supra made a better attempt at making a modern statement.

FC's are cooler though...

14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

damn......gotta love it...............

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                          X