Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered some Nex SS coilovers for the Max...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered some Nex SS coilovers for the Max...

I've been looking at these since I got the car, but nobody else had ever got them. I know a few peeps here have them and love them, but I needed to hear from someone with a Max. Someone wrote a very positive review, and I was sold... so I pushed the (Buy It Now) button... should be here in about 1-2 weeks.

Only thing that sucks... winter is hard as hell on coilovers. But they're warranteed and I'll keep the stock suspension just in case. I was gonna hold out till next year for the GC/Koni setup, but ehhhhhhhhh... we'll see...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Congrats man hope you like them. You will do this after a while on coilovers
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
      Congrats man hope you like them. You will do this after a while on coilovers
      Lol..my twin the smartass..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Just don't slam it like your last car.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          Just don't slam it like your last car.
          Can't afford that... just wanted to go lower while maintaining travel. I prob. won't go lower than 1.5-2.0"

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
            Lol..my twin the smartass..
            my friend had coilovers on his civic and we bounced around when we took his car. One of my asian buddies has them on his accord and they squeak a whole lot in winter. I was just saying I love springs much more stiffer to me but to each his own. I hope you like them
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              I prob. won't go lower than 1.5-2.0"

YOU LIE

Comment

Was that the review on NYCMaximas?
                2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                  Was that the review on NYCMaximas?
                  'Twas.

Also, a few people here have them, and swear by them.

Comment

Drop it to its lowest setting and drive slow, people behind you will understand

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                      Drop it to its lowest setting and drive slow, people behind you will understand
                      LOLOLOLOL

Nawww....

You know Brooklyn. Plus I wanna get some G35 rims next spring, and with tires being $200 a pop I really don't wanna rub. Plus the front suspension geometry on Maxes suck, so when you go low you get positive camber... I'm going for like a 2 finger gap.

Comment

I hope you have better luck than you did with your CB's with this one in terms of modifying it glory.Let me know also because I am in the market for a Max
                        Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
                        X