accordztech: new ride =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accordztech: new ride =)

introducing the PIMPINvan. haha it aint no accord, but it something that has no payments, and a little bit of beat in the back.

today i just black housed the headlights for fun.

what it looked like somewhat before, the corner light has been done already

after affects

..i couldnt stop laughin cause i actually did it hahah.

a little tunes from my satalite radio

this is my deck

I also have polk components in the front and a 4 channel with a mtx 4500 12'' sub in a sealed box in the back powerd by an audiobahn amp.

you guys are probably like "wtf its a fuken van..??!!!" honestly its paid for, under my name...no payments but gas and insurance. I can also haul stuff and go on road trips and then also sleep wherever i want lol!. and i can bump at the same time which does turn heads.

...also cops dont harrass me....they think im going to soccer practice lol!

ill get my new car next year....for now im not trippin.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Hey buddy you this should be in the "other auto" section.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

wat you gettin next year?

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
        Hey buddy you this should be in the "other auto" section.
        lol i was looking for that section!

...i want an is300 or a 2000 accord.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

The headlights look pretty cool. I have the same sirius receiver.

Comment

put more knock in it .... at least 4 12s ..... anyways cant wait to see you back in an accord later ... speaking of which anyone seen the 8th gens yet? Those things are hideous! I think 2002 was the last good year of accords.

Comment

oh snap the headlights are blackhoused!

nice progress, sorry again about the cb, she was a beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Melt
                put more knock in it .... at least 4 12s ..... anyways cant wait to see you back in an accord later ... speaking of which anyone seen the 8th gens yet? Those things are hideous! I think 2002 was the last good year of accords.
                holy shit ur still alive???!!! haha hows it going mang!

i seen a few 08 accords, i hate em.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Nice.

SIRIUS ftw

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

My friend had one of those when we were kiddos. We raced it in my friends avalon lol that thing actually went over 100mph hahaha.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

haha i have a legal CAI now in it from a 02 acura tl...lol it sounds soo cool.

ill talk some nice pics tomorrow.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                      X